Fun in Montreal.

Despardo
This topic is 1703 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Misinformation from TBL again. This park is not one block from Stock Bar. It is next to the Berri-UQAM Metro(Check out a map) which is 4-5 blocks from Stock/Campus (depending on where in the park it took place). This incident had nothing to do with the strip clubs in The Village. You need to be more factual with your posts. BTW, when is your next trip to Montreal?

Community relations in that park are dreadful. I have seen the police behave unnecessarily brutally, though for the most part level-headed. One tends to only notice the bad. Isolated incidents either side. It is just outside The Village east boundary. The square block is much improved compared to days of yore, has had quite a facelift, and hosts several festivals.

Misinformation from TBL again. This park is not one block from Stock Bar. It is next to the Berri-UQAM Metro(Check out a map) which is 4-5 blocks

Good Lord! It's 3 short blocks from Stock. That's like a 30 second walk. You need to take off your rose-colored glasses when it comes to Le Village. It's at the doorstep of your fave hotel Le Gouverneur for it's proximity to the strip clubs. Please get your facts straight and stop sugar-coating information, and stop being a Pollyanna when it comes to anything Montreal.

Edited by twinkboylover28

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone who hates Montreal so much keeps going back and continues to bitch about it.

Probably trying to find new material. Not that there ever is any. Same bullet points anytime someone says they had fun during their visit. :)

Good Lord! It's 3 short blocks from Stock. That's like a 30 second walk. You need to take off your rose-colored glasses when it comes to Le Village. It's at the doorstep of your fave hotel Le Gouverneur for it's proximity to the strip clubs. Please get your facts straight and stop sugar-coating information, and stop being a Pollyanna when it comes to anything Montreal.

"A thirty second walk".

You're clearly in better shape than I am. The distance from Stock to the Square is 7 blocks; or, to be precise a quarter of a mile (I used MapMyRun). It takes me, at a brisk walk, from 5 to 10 minutes (depending on the number of gin & tonics).

But you had to have known that the "thirty seconds" "one-block", etc.comments were absurd.

I don't understand why you like picking fights and looking boorish.

Here are some helpful tips for dealing with Trolls:

• Don't Feed the Trolls....They only eat humans, especially young humans. Offering them food will usually result in loss of fingers, hands, arms, and sometimes heads.

• Don't Wake the Trolls...They are vane about their names. Mention their name and they will wake up. Trolls are grumpy when awaken, and usually hungry...See the first rule.

• Don't Play with the Trolls...Remember how Cats play with mice? That's how Trolls play with humans, and remember what happens to the mouse once play time is over!

• Don't Teach a Troll...They are very set in their ways, They get very angry very fast. When they get angry they play. See previous rule.

• Don't Argue with a Troll...They are very set in their ways, They get very angry very fast. When they get angry they play. See previous rule.

"A thirty second walk".

You're clearly in better shape than I am. The distance from Stock to the Square is 7 blocks; or, to be precise a quarter of a mile (I used MapMyRun). It takes me, at a brisk walk, from 5 to 10 minutes (depending on the number of gin & tonics).

But you had to have known that the "thirty seconds" "one-block", etc.comments were absurd.

I don't understand why you like picking fights and looking boorish.

You're incorrect sir. You're making yourself a fool, as anyone who looks at a simple road map can clearly see it's a short 3 blocks. People have booked the infamous Hotel Gouverneur for its close proximity to the strip clubs for decades. I don't understand why you like picking fights and looking Foolish.

• Don't Feed the Trolls....They only eat humans, especially young humans. Offering them food will usually result in loss of fingers, hands, arms, and sometimes heads.

• Don't Wake the Trolls...They are vane about their names. Mention their name and they will wake up. Trolls are grumpy when awaken, and usually hungry...See the first rule.

• Don't Play with the Trolls...Remember how Cats play with mice? That's how Trolls play with humans, and remember what happens to the mouse once play time is over!

• Don't Teach a Troll...They are very set in their ways, They get very angry very fast. When they get angry they play. See previous rule.

• Don't Argue with a Troll...They are very set in their ways, They get very angry very fast. When they get angry they play. See previous rule.

Likewise!!!

Spoken like a true strip club manager of a financially struggling Stock bar who's financial interest is dependent on international tourism and steroid market. LMAO ?????

My financial interest and or comments has nothing to do with your bizarre behavior.

I hardly doubt anyone would not travel to Montreal based on your comments.

Think again.

Fake news!

On the flip side, I doubt anyone would swallow your highly biased bizarre viewpoints of Stock when you're so financially vested in it's success.

How about some transparency and full disclosure?