Fun in Montreal.

Despardo
This topic is 1719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please switch up the narrative from 400 metres over about 4 meaningful blocks to World Pride here in 4 years?

And we have this month a sad good-bye to the very distinctive rainbow canopy that would have been a nice feature for the upcoming global event if it had been sustainable.

Place Émilie-Gamelin was given a nice facelift a few years ago, is decent during daytime and evenings, but the age-old underbelly flips up nocturnally. Its Metro Station is also not particularly shabby and accesses the beautiful provincial library and new bus station.

IG: Jardins_Gamelin

Where else can you witness the mingling of fetishism weekends and baby prams? LOL

Since Montreal Pride annexed it for years prior to moving to the larger venue Parc des Faubourgs, it is hardly relevant that it is situated a split hair from The Village at the eastern perimeter Quartier des Spectacles.

----

I wish to nominate all contributing posters in this thread to the World Pride steering committee. No shooters of track-and-field Billy circa 1976 or other frenemies allowed. ?

Edited by SirBIllybob

So much to unpack here.

1. You calling someone bitter? That is beyond ironic.
  2. You clearly don’t know what physics is.
  3. I would rather eat 80 year old pussy than buy you a drink. That doesn’t mean I want to do either but if I had to choose the Pussy would be the lesser of two bad choices.
  4. And you act like 1 and 3 is the same number.