This guy in Las Vegas

kaboom35
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

obviously, if he's pursuing you, I want what you got!

did he message you out of the blue?.......did you only look at his profile and that sparked a (marketing) reply back to you from him?.........if he's your type and your budget allows, why not?......

I'm sure you know that you can set your RM preferences to "private - not visible".......or you can peruse listings without signing in at all (though that prevents some stats, some videos, and all semi-private pictures from being visible)

He has messaged me twice in the last week asking if I want to meet. Anyone been with him? For a guy with over 80 reviews, should I be concerned with him pursuing me instead of me pursuing him?

https://rentmen.eu/MikeAlphabckLVI/

obviously, if he's pursuing you, I want what you got!

did he message you out of the blue?.......did you only look at his profile and that sparked a (marketing) reply back to you from him?.........if he's your type and your budget allows, why not?......

I'm sure you know that you can set your RM preferences to "private - not visible".......or you can peruse listings without signing in at all (though that prevents some stats, some videos, and all semi-private pictures from being visible)

Type his name in the search box.

@azdr0710 Did you read the entire text portion of his ad?

5'8" 256lbs 31"waist You know who this is.

~Boomer~

• 3 weeks later...
He has messaged me twice in the last week asking if I want to meet. Anyone been with him? For a guy with over 80 reviews, should I be concerned with him pursuing me instead of me pursuing him?

https://rentmen.eu/MikeAlphabckLVI/

Meet him recently nice guy but looks NOTHING like his pics they must be very old

And massage was horrible