411 on Tigre_USA

The Dude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What is it about Brazilians?

I swear there’s something in the water in Rio.

- Centuries of immigration from Europe; mainly Portugal, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands. Also Turkey, Lebanon, Japan, and the African continent.

- The national culture of cult to the body, and by consequence the 3 other factors down below.

- Pretty liberal market access to all kinds of steroids.

- It's easy to find a gym in every neighborhood, regardless of social class or area of the city.

- A highly developed market of good quality plastic surgeries at relatively affordable prices, compared to the 1st world.

Edited by orville

If you call being allowed to suck him while you jack off "full service". I don't.

I call that 1/2 price! I could do that...I don't need a BFE all the time....besides that is what my BF likes...me on my knees going to town...suck/swallow/wipe my mouth and face then lunch... I've done some research on Brazilian "garotos" favelas type suck-fest....some of those guys are uber sexy and hung to my liking...Marcos Goiano in Brazil has a huge group of go to big cock guys...

https://www.xvideos.com/video33149969/marcos_goiano_mamando_baiano_de_24cm

Edited by thickornotatall

I'd say that massage rates can go anywhere from $100 to $150.

Some providers are able to ask for a higher rate depending on skills or looks/assets.

This is the case.

If you call being allowed to suck him while you jack off "full service". I don't.

Well, when the guy used to advertise on Rentmen and now only does so on a masseur site and says "69" in his ad for $180, I'd consider that quite the come down.

Marcos Goiano in Brazil has a huge group of go to big cock guys...

https://www.xvideos.com/video33149969/marcos_goiano_mamando_baiano_de_24cm

Yeah, I HATE him! ? He's a famous slut.

But again, big cocks are common currency in the North Cone of South America, Brazil included.

Especially if you shop around for dark-skinned boys with visible traits of African descent,

It's very likely that you'll be sucking something like in that video.

And sometimes you don't have to pay, just invite them to spend the weekend with you at your hotel, tour the city, pay drinks and meals.

I love South America! ?