411 Tampatrevor DC

jtaq1295
This topic is 1803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you text or message through RM, you will most likely be communicating with someone associated to Planet Jockboys.

He appeared on the Planet Jockboys website early morning on Tuesday 18JUN19 along with two other new guys. Appears PJB setup the RM Ad late last night. PJB does NOT pay attention to detail. All three of the new guys listed on the PJB website currently (805am EDT 19JUN19) STILL have info for Vadim Black when you click on each new guy's photo to read their info. Appears they attempt to copy an existing profile on their site, then modify to provide info related to the actual new person. They either forget to update the new profiles or just get around to it whenever. Very poor website management.

https://planetjockboys.com/jockboy-model-team.html

Edited by DaveOrDavid

Well shoot- is he legit then?

He's probably actually available, but you will most likely be dealing with someone at PJB. After I saw his photo on the PJB site early yesterday I continued to check RM for a new AD, but you saw it first since it was added late last night.

I've had to deal with PJB initially for two guys I have met, but on the second/current one I had first attempted to communicate through their site which did NOT work properly. I then communicated via text to the number in the RM ad and I advised I had seen both the PJB site reference and the RM Ad reference, so they knew I knew I wasn't communicating directly with the guy I wanted to meet, but they proceeded to setup the initial meeting with the guy I wanted to see. It wasn't an ideal situation dealing with them, but at least I was able to get initial contact to the guy I would not have been able to contact otherwise.

What's the magic of getting a reply from PJB? I've tried numerous times and have never gotten responses. Tried both their website and texting the phone numbers in the RM ads.

I first dealt with them unknowingly in late 2017 before I knew that if a guy appearing on the PJB site also had a RM ad that PJB was also handling the RM ad. I didn't want to deal with an agency and communicated via text to the number in the RM ad and had no problem with back and forth texts to setup an initial meeting. The guy told me we had not communicated until he arrived at my hotel door. He gave me his actual telephone number and we had several follow up meetings without the games of dealing with PJB.

After PJB reactivated their site in late JAN 2019, another guy I liked appeared on the site in FEB and I attempted to submit an inquiry through the PJB site, but it wasn't functioning properly so I sent an email to Admin at PJB and they confirmed it was received and they would reply after they communicated with the guy. I did not receive a response, but then a RM ad appeared for the guy I wanted to meet, so I replied to the email advising PJB that I saw the RM Ad and I would just follow up with a text to the number in the RM Ad. I texted and communicated that I was aware of both the PJB and RM ads and knew I wasn't communicating directly with the guy. I was able to move forward and setup a meeting via texts with PJB and met the guy and he gave me his personal number so I could contact him directly and we have had a followup.

I haven't actually communicated back and forth with PJB through their website, but only via texts to the phone referenced in the RM Ads and I had timely responses for initial inquiries for both guys' RM Ads. If there is another guy on the PJB site that I would like to meet *and* there is also a RM Ad, then I will communicate via TEXT and state that I know I"m not communicating directly with the guy due to the dual Ads. For me the only benefit of PJB is making initial contact with guys that you probably would not have the option of meeting otherwise - at least for a first meeting.

If you text or message through RM, you will most likely be communicating with someone associated to Planet Jockboys.

He appeared on the Planet Jockboys website early morning on Tuesday 18JUN19 along with two other new guys. Appears PJB setup the RM Ad late last night. PJB does NOT pay attention to detail. All three of the new guys listed on the PJB website currently (805am EDT 19JUN19) STILL have info for Vadim Black when you click on each new guy's photo to read their info. Appears they attempt to copy an existing profile on their site, then modify to provide info related to the actual new person. They either forget to update the new profiles or just get around to it whenever. Very poor website management.

https://planetjockboys.com/jockboy-model-team.html

PJB has updated their site and the above link (https://planetjockboys.com/jockboy-model-team.html) has been replaced with: https://jboymedia.wixsite.com/website-5/jockboys so some basic info can be viewed on their site but is no more informative than the RM Ad info. This new WIX website is cumbersome and not easy to maneuver if you attempt to view info on multiple guys in the same site visit. They need an option to go back to the model list - especially if you viewed photos.

If you go to www.planetjockboys.com be sure to click on the ENTER button in the middle of the page. There is a clickable link in the upper right corner of the home page titled JOCKBOY MODEL TEAM, but it displays the old page that is *not* updated.

Or, save this link: https://jboymedia.wixsite.com/website-5/jockboys to bypass the home page of www.planetjockboys.com.

The PJB site only has 4 photos for Trevor's profile and for some reason the photo wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt has "blurred" out eyes which doesn't make sense since the RM Ad shows the complete photo (not blurred) and has 7 instead of 4 photos

Edited by DaveOrDavid