Jeopardy! Hunk

This topic is 1794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anybody on the forum watch Jeopardy? The latest champ is a fellow named E.J.Wolborsky. For me, he is super hot looking.

Yu-huh!!

He has a true winning smile that he didn't share 'till victory. I could look at that all day. ?

I don't watch Jeopardy, but I do watch the brand new Card Sharks on ABC, and the male model card turner is a hottie! Can't wait for swimsuit week (in my dreams).

$ale of the Century isn't a show I watched during its run in the 1980s, but I have watched some reruns recently and was surprised to find the two hot male models in Speedos on occasion. The blond guy is especially yummy. I'm not sure I've seen another game show where the male models ever wear tight swimsuits, but James O'Halloran wearing swim trunks on The Price is Right is always a welcome sight.

9410.jpg

https://neptsdepths.blogspot.com/2014/09/no-need-to-convince-me-im-sold.html

This has a photo archive of the male "Sale Of the Century" model's sexy scenes. I was sad to learn the blonde died in a helicopter crash years later.

The hunk on the current 2019 "Card Sharks" is Jerry Wolf. He's comfortable in his own skin :

[MEDIA=instagram]BTZPn9IFzHa[/MEDIA]