back early - not better, sadly

Smurof
This topic is 1822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll keep reading the one PM sent to me repeatedly emphasizing when all seems lost regarding family and so-called friends, there's no better satisfaction than lifting yourself up when it can't get worse and prove to EVERYONE your self worth, and to rise above telling the people in your past a big fuck you. If I wasn't worth anyone's time who I knew then they never shall be worth mine.

I'll keep reading the one PM sent to me repeatedly emphasizing when all seems lost regarding family and so-called friends, there's no better satisfaction than lifting yourself up when it can't get worse and prove to EVERYONE your self worth, and to rise above telling the people in your past a big fuck you. If I wasn't worth anyone's time who I knew then they never shall be worth mine.

Hopefully this post has brought you a modicum of satisfaction. Good luck in your new life.