411 on Dino (Dinoseur) in SF ?

topdocsf

• 1 month later...

Here is his reply when I inquired. A little too much wording and words that mean nothing to me:

If you’ve ever had a great massage, you understand how you can feel both relaxed and invigorated at the same time. My massage combines with reiki healing treatment to increase and free the unbalanced energy flow in the body. I use the reiki touch and merely the proximity of the healer’s hands to particular parts of the body .

Every male body needs a tune-up. Specializing in M4M Sensorial -Swedish, Deep Tissue and Body Electric Male Massage.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Update on Dino, he's gained some bulk, which to me equates muscle.

A bit distant as 510guy says, but still a excellent practitioner.

*** He's also in a much better neighborhood by City Hall, and apartment ***

Saw him last summer. Nothing to exciting, just a regular massage. Just therapeutic, no erotic.

I do think he is the MMV type. He had good technique when I saw him and it was a good therapeutic with a bit extra. I plan to see him soon when I feel a little more comfortable.

• 3 months later...

Yes that was my experience too. I got maybe 80 out of 90 minutes. Not huge deal but keep in mind he doesn't want you to linger and don't expect to take a shower as there is only a 15 min gap between appointments. If you late or if client ahead is late you may get shorted. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...