Human Growth Hormone HGH

Deadlift1
This topic is 921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have read the previous threads on hormone replacement therapy which covered testosterone and HCG. I am on both. There wasnt much on HGH. I thought it deserved its own thread. Has anyone tried HGH for any length of time? Results? Side effects? Do u cycle on and off? Do the gains remain after cessation? Thanks gentlemen!

I tried it briefly and may go back to it. It made me very sleepy, which is a common side effect. I was very apprehensive driving distances because I was afraid I would fall asleep at the wheel. The sleepiness is supposed to go away after a few weeks, but I couldn't wait it out. If I have a couple of months where I can stay home and take lots of naps, I may pick it up again.

Anti-aging docs often start their patients out on .5 IU and only increase them to 1.0 IU after several weeks.

I started at a dose of 1.0 IU. After about 3 weeks, I increased to 2.0 IU. after 2 or 3 weeks, I dropped back to 1.0 and then again to .5 IU. At any dose, I found the sleepiness just about intolerable. I realized I just have too many balls in the air right now to try to make it work.

On the positive side, your appetite improves. You get very lean effortlessly and you sleep very well.

Bodybuilders use it in does of 5 -10 IU. I don't know how they can stand the sleepiness.

Anti-aging docs often start their patients out on .5 IU and only increase them to 1.0 IU after several weeks.

I started at a dose of 1.0 IU. After about 3 weeks, I increased to 2.0 IU. after 2 or 3 weeks, I dropped back to 1.0 and then again to .5 IU. At any dose, I found the sleepiness just about intolerable. I realized I just have too many balls in the air right now to try to make it work.

On the positive side, your appetite improves. You get very lean effortlessly and you sleep very well.

Bodybuilders use it in does of 5 -10 IU. I don't know how they can stand the sleepiness.

Is that a daily dose? Weekly?

Is that a daily dose? Weekly?

Those are all daily doses. You typically inject once daily. It is a shallow sub q injection in the belly fat.

The most common dosing protocol is every day. Some people do 6 on, 1 off or 5 on, 2 off, mostly to save money.

If you are using it for antiaging, cycling would be unusual. When it is being used as a PED in large doses, it is common to cycle it.

I prescribe HGH all the time in my anti-aging practice.

Start with .5 iu and once used to it with no side effects (joint swelling, achiness are the most common) then increase to 1.0 iu. Only on occasion do I go higher for 1 simple reason: $$$$$.

HGH is very expensive, esp if you get it already mixed and in the ready to use injector. MY cost is nearly $750 per 30 day supply if used daily. Of course, all you gym rats must know "someone" who can get it cheaper, incl. down Mexico way.

I do not start my anti-aging hormone replacement patients immediately but wait until all of their hormones are at optimum levels. Then I add it if the patient wants to tweak their good-feeling and also only if they are going to routinely work out.

In addition, HGH is a terrific adjunct to healing - sprains, fractures. lacerations, etc. I would definitely use it prior to and after surgery.

Another compound, frequently mixed up with HGH is Hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin). It is used in the same way - after the hormones are optimized use 2 consecutive days mid round of testosterone. Really enhances results of workout and is MUCH CHEAPER and now can be give ORALLY! My patients love it.

I prescribe HGH all the time in my anti-aging practice.

Start with .5 iu and once used to it with no side effects (joint swelling, achiness are the most common) then increase to 1.0 iu. Only on occasion do I go higher for 1 simple reason: $$$$$.

HGH is very expensive, esp if you get it already mixed and in the ready to use injector. MY cost is nearly $750 per 30 day supply if used daily. Of course, all you gym rats must know "someone" who can get it cheaper, incl. down Mexico way.

I do not start my anti-aging hormone replacement patients immediately but wait until all of their hormones are at optimum levels. Then I add it if the patient wants to tweak their good-feeling and also only if they are going to routinely work out.

In addition, HGH is a terrific adjunct to healing - sprains, fractures. lacerations, etc. I would definitely use it prior to and after surgery.

Another compound, frequently mixed up with HGH is Hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin). It is used in the same way - after the hormones are optimized use 2 consecutive days mid round of testosterone. Really enhances results of workout and is MUCH CHEAPER and now can be give ORALLY! My patients love it.

What kind of benefits do ur patients enjoy once hgh is added? Rudynate says one can get lean effortlessly. Is that true? What happens after cessation?

I would not say effortlessly. I would not use HGH for weight loss but when you work out you will do better

And as I said - great for healing too.

Now, if you want to lose some weight, put on some muscle, use Hcg. MUCH cheaper and easier now that the oral form is available. A nice aside, when you lose weight with Hcg, the fat comes off first around the abdomen.

But, again, nothing is without effort - you have to be on a good diet, work out regularly, protein drink within 30 minutes of finishing your routine.

When combined with testosterone it is only necessary to use it 2 days every week!

I had a photographer friend offer me a large supply of HGH. Needles included. I was convinced, but ultimately decided not to take it. I regretted it, but couldn’t risk getting pulled over and searched by the narc unit, and seeing all those needles.

Needless to say, two months later on a road trip, the exact thing ended up happening. I was like damn, good thing I didn’t have that HGH with me. Not 100% sure if it was a two month supply, but I was going to be using it just a few times a week. Other research I did suggested it may not necessarily be worth the side effects.

I did take 1 sample though, don’t recall feeling a sense of sleepiness. But I have heard from another source that the fat loss thing is real.

Fwiw. My trainer is on it. He has lost fat for a bb competition. When he lost weight before he would look like Skelator. Using the HGH he has gotten shredded without looking sickly if that makes sense. Funpal or Rudynate. Are you aware of any potential side effects from its use?

Fwiw. My trainer is on it. He has lost fat for a bb competition. When he lost weight before he would look like Skelator. Using the HGH he has gotten shredded without looking sickly if that makes sense. Funpal or Rudynate. Are you aware of any potential side effects from its use?[/QUOTe]

Insulin resistance, joint problems, carpal tunnel syndrome. Bodybuilders like it because they can put on lean muscle without getting fat.

Right now is a bad time, but I'll try it again. For me the only issue is toughing out that unbelievable sleepiness.

I have a very good source for it.

I'm going to have my HGH levels checked first to see if I have a problem producing it or just releasing it first. Unfortunately I can't afford traditional ways to purchase the supplement. Does the place in Tijuana ? have a website? Or any other place for that matter?

I'm going to have my HGH levels checked first to see if I have a problem producing it or just releasing it first. Unfortunately I can't afford traditional ways to purchase the supplement. Does the place in Tijuana ? have a website? Or any other place for that matter?

PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...