My new boyfriend on A4A - these scammers are fun

tenderloin
This topic is 1826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here are the stats of a guy who reached out via A4A and asked me for my email so he could send me some sexy pics. How can he not already be taken??

Who: Man

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 220lb

Waist Size: 43"

Hair: White

Body Hair: Shaved Body

Ethnicity: Latino

Dick: 13" , Uncut

> Sexual orientation: Straight Curious

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think this guy is a scammer, and you want to have fun with him, try pulling a few things on him after he sends the pictures and starts on wanting money. Like how you have had your identity stolen and have to get your credit cards set back up. Talk about being on the road and the flight getting cancelled, or your car breaking down and you're stuck. Give him sob story after sob story.

I have heard cases where the person playing with the scammer has created fake transmission numbers and said like the "Western Union number is XXX-111" or whatever, but it doesn't exist. I'm not sure that's legal, however.

Here are the stats of a guy who reached out via A4A and asked me for my email so he could send me some sexy pics. How can he not already be taken??

6'10" 220 lbs and a 43 waist, so he is a really tall, really skinny guy with a disproportionately large gut ?

Sounds like a catch /s

set up a gmail account and string him along, see what beauts he sends

It does seem like i am getting a lot more scammers than usual...even ones who are offering to be a sugar daddy.

This is not an exaggeration: Upon logging into A4A there were seven messages from these fools. As I was deleting them I almost missed a message from someone I actually chatted with. Also, I received two more fakes. o_O:eek::mad::eek:o_O

It does seem like i am getting a lot more scammers than usual...even ones who are offering to be a sugar daddy.

Oh I got those on Grindr every 3-4 days while I was in Denver CO recently for work for 6 weeks. Must be all that pot.

Superhot men in their 30's-40s (I am almost 60...) who had just divorced their wives and who were offering me $1500-2000 a week just to love them and being devoted to them. I played along 3-4 times to see where they were going, eventually everybody asked me my bank account and routing Nr to send the first payment......:rolleyes::D:D:D

This is not an exaggeration: Upon logging into A4A there were seven messages from these fools. As I was deleting them I almost missed a message from someone I actually chatted with. Also, I received two more fakes. o_O:eek::mad::eek:o_O

Oh I got those on Grindr every 3-4 days while I was in Denver CO recently for work for 6 weeks. Must be all that pot.

Superhot men in their 30's-40s (I am almost 60...) who had just divorced their wives and who were offering me $1500-2000 a week just to love them and being devoted to them. I played along 3-4 times to see where they were going, eventually everybody asked me my bank account and routing Nr to send the first payment......:rolleyes::D:D:D

Yeah that's right it has been on Grindr as well maybe even more so than A4A...and there's one on Grindr that is a really hot guy that happens to be staying at a hotel very close to me and asks for an energy drink and a prepaid card you use for online gambling.

Just for kicks, I checked A4A this morning. Only one fake, an A4A ad, and someone whom I believe to be real. That last one is a head-scratcher. Didn't think actual, living people used A4A!

43" waist sounds more like a client and NOT so much like a scammer... but the 13" cock might close the deal for some.

Ethnicity: Latino. There's the answer. His stats are in metric!

If ur 33 in metric how old are you in imperial years?

6'10" 220 lbs and a 43 waist, so he is a really tall, really skinny guy with a disproportionately large gut ?

Sounds like a catch /s

set up a gmail account and string him along, see what beauts he sends

He's definitely underweight for his girth... I'd be guessing more like 290#.

I've measured some big guys in my line of work.

6'10 220# waists run between 30" and 36" depending upon the man's fitness.

I have measured 6'10", 285# with a 50" waist and 6'11", 211# with a 36" waist.

So that 43" waist makes me think more he's more like 300# especially when you consider he's carrying around 13" of cock.

So that 43" waist makes me think more he's more like 300# especially when you consider he's carrying around 13" of cock.

Or he is just bullshitting his way through the stat picker.

Or he is just bullshitting his way through the stat picker.

No, there is a fairly consistent pattern: The profiles always have bizarre stats (6'10, 130lbs, 14 inch penis, 42 waist...), hot photos, and statements saying that he is looking for one true love, a guy who will cherish and care for him all the days of his life....

I think that they are non-native English speakers struggling with non-metric measurements and looking to get an email so they can send a photo that will have malware embedded.

Can you tell how tall a man is by the length of his penis? :)