Pasha in NYC

Harryinny

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I have heard NOTHING but amazing things about him. Curious what political views you are referring to

If the guy is that good, isn't it still worth it to see him vs. finding someone else who may or may not be as good

I'm not judging, just curious

Guest NYCRich212

I had a 90 mins last fall. Very good massage, good sensual component. The whole thing felt sterile. No chat. I got the sense he was doing something he’d rather not be doing.

Guest NYCRich212

I reject that you’re expected to have several massages with a masseur before they feel “comfortable” and choose to be “warm or friendly”. A professional does his best work from the first massage.

Guest NYCRich212

Pasha did perform adequately. We should expect more though. I’d like to know that I feel welcome, my business appreciated and that future business is desirable. In other words, I’d rather not be massaged from a machine who it seems is doing me a favor. That’s all.

I’ve had many massages from non-native masseurs. Very few have disappointed me.

I think the conflicting take on Pasha is coming from people who are looking for different things from the massage experience.

For those looking for a massage with technical skills and a happy end (albeit a somewhat detached HE) then Pasha checks all the necessary boxes. For those looking for a massage experience that incorporates a more fluid playful sensual experience with a masseur who is also engaging and friendly, then Pasha will likely be found lacking.

For many people on this site, it’s not simply the massage that they are seeking but rather the more subtler connection with the masseur. I have been to Pasha a few times, and while I have found him to be excellent in many areas, overall he is not the experience I was looking for.

Felt similar to most people here. I had one good massage with him. Found him cold and mechanic at the end. Though he delivered so. Haven’t gone back since.

Same here. Good massage, but distant and somewhat cold personality (which was odd since I’m very friendly and respectful as a client). From other posts, it seems like you have to be willing to build rapport over several visits. I haven’t been back.

If I encountered a masseur who "espoused his affection for Trump," and I liked the massage, I'd just tell him not to discuss politics, and stick to the massage. As much as I despise the current occupant of the White House, I wouldn't let that stand in the way of an enjoyable massage. I'd think that a masseur would keep his political opinions to himself rather than lose a client. But you were there, and I wasn't, so who am I to give advice?