Financebro NY & travel

Wanderoz
This topic is 1620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I hired him a couple of months ago when he was visiting. He's as advertised 6ft3, athletic, hung, alpha and a well rounded guy. He's laid back yet plays his alpha dom role very well. He's very engaging inside and out of the bedroom. We talked about a multitude of topics as he can carry himself well. I even hired him the next day too and we enjoyed a multi-hour session. His limits are defined in his profile, so he's highly recommend from my experience. He took great care of my needs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I hired him a couple of months ago when he was visiting. He's as advertised 6ft3, athletic, hung, alpha and a well rounded guy. He's laid back yet plays his alpha dom role very well. He's very engaging inside and out of the bedroom. We talked about a multitude of topics as he can carry himself well. I even hired him the next day too and we enjoyed a multi-hour session. His limits are defined in his profile, so he's highly recommend from my experience. He took great care of my needs.

He does not list kissing or rimming, two musts for me.

Just contacted him about seeing him when he's in Boston in August. $400/hr. Much as I want to meet him, I just can't see paying that. I may give it a thought, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

I came to realization that I just won't want to pay absurd amount whatever these providers ask! I believe that if I wait and have patience then by law of statistics I can find good guys as these one out there! I believe that in these big population if one good guy has popped up then likelihood of finding another good guy exists who can quote much lesser amount and is win win for both! In short if the provider however good looking, hunk or good at is, but deviates from average quote then I say him bye bye!

I came to realization that I just won't want to pay absurd amount whatever these providers ask! I believe that if I wait and have patience then by law of statistics I can find good guys as these one out there! I believe that in these big population if one good guy has popped up then likelihood of finding another good guy exists who can quote much lesser amount and is win win for both! In short if the provider however good looking, hunk or good at is, but deviates from average quote then I say him bye bye!

Agreed completely. I did give it some thought but finally decided that no, I can't throw away my money like that. This particular guy does seem to target exactly stuff that I crave, in a very very tempting manner - but, there are plenty of things I would love to have in life but can't afford, and this guy is one of them. Ah, well...

• 2 months later...
Does those NDA have any legal binding? Well just wondering....

Not as simple a question as you might expect. In general, NDA's are enforceable/binding if they are limited in scope and time or the info disclosures are of protected information (trade secrets and the like). In some cases, reputation and image are protected by an NDA and are enforceable (think Hollywood stars, etc.) But NDA's are not enforceable to shield someone from prosecution for criminal activity, although the courts try to limit distribution of the information to those who need to know it to bring the prosecution to fruition.

Anyone who asks for an NDA from their client is someone to be avoided

I'm told he's threatening. I trust the person who told me as a solid judge of character.

I thought his profile says that he can enter into NDA if a high profile client demands for it.