Most awkward moments during massage

Jamesp
This topic is 1802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...His response of course makes NO sense about not needing to be on PrEP. It is the opposite. He NEEDS to be on PrEP if he is having complete strangers cum inside him, and also putting clients such as yourself at risk...

Well, if he seroconverted already, he certainly doesn't need PrEP anymore!

Sorry for your bad experience. Wow.....that masseur was an idiot. If he was asking you to cum inside him, then he obviously asks other clients to do that. His response of course makes NO sense about not needing to be on PrEP. It is the opposite. He NEEDS to be on PrEP if he is having complete strangers cum inside him, and also putting clients such as yourself at risk. 2 things I always do during an erotic massage session: 1) I never go intoxicated in any way...alcohol, weed, etc. so that way I can keep track of what is going on. 2) I never get caught up in the moment when it gets sexual and lose track of what is going on. You never know what a masseur is going to do, so you need to be on guard at all times.

You are absolutely right about PrEP. The part about “asking” though? He did not ask me. Just popped me into his butt. I thought I was being stroked the whole time.

I also could not put PEP on my insurance. Was faced with a $4026 bill, except that the SF City Clinic spent 2-1/2 hours on my case, getting me a free dose from Gilead. They are AMAZING!

Guest InthePines
1) I never go intoxicated in any way...alcohol, weed, etc. so that way I can keep track of what is going on. 2) I never get caught up in the moment when it gets sexual and lose track of what is going on. You never know what a masseur is going to do, so you need to be on guard at all times.

I think that's a interesting subject worthy of it's own thread. It's fairly common especially with outcall massage in our home or hotel room to partake in the relaxing properties of alcohol or herbal prior to a massage. That said, who out there feels they've been taken advantage, or at least attempted, as a result?

Well one of the most awkward is when a masseur flipped me over and then started to have a sneezing fit. I spontaneously burst out laughing because it just struck me as hilarious. He was apologizing for sneezing. I was apologizing for laughing. Needless to say the session just ended....and probably not fast enough.

Well one of the most awkward is when a masseur flipped me over and then started to have a sneezing fit. I spontaneously burst out laughing because it just struck me as hilarious. He was apologizing for sneezing. I was apologizing for laughing. Needless to say the session just ended....and probably not fast enough.

LOL...In my case, as he was sneezing, his asshole uncontrollably burst out thunderous pungent gases.... loose cannon I guess ????

Two experiences come to mind. Both took place in California when I was in my 30s. The first one had me face down getting my massage. Suddenly I could feel his dick in my hair. So I moved my head. No matter where I put my head, his dick kept getting thrust into my hair. I eventually just ignored it. The other one was after receiving a good therapeutic massage, the masseur asked me if he could take photos of my butt. I have been told I have a nice butt but to me, a butt is a butt. Anyway, I found that an awkward moment. Oh yeah, one more California experience. I went to the masseur's place for a massage and he had me lie down on the stone island in his kitchen. It was really uncomfortable and I felt on display in this big open room between the kitchen and great room. Totally uncomfortable on many levels. Not as bad as some of these stories but maybe they will inspire some better stories?

Ferrets. I went to his very small studio in NYC in the east side. It was two of us butt naked surrounded by many cages occupied by ferrets.

The guy with two little dogs wandering around was nothing compared to the ferrets. It didn’t hurt that he was really hot.

Guest InthePines

You must be a Gemini, Kody.

This was several years ago in El Paso, Texas, where there is a definite dearth of decent male masseurs. Craigslist was the only venue with any relevant ads. One day, a new one popped up and this guy even had a very impressive Web site with several positive reviews, although no photos of himself. I liked what I read, though, and was totally okay with all the "strictly therapeutic" and "professional" language. He said he was retired military, and with there being a lot of hot soldiers in El Paso, I thought okay, so I made an appointment for 90 minutes for only $75. His address was in a nice area near one of the country clubs. So far, so good.

When he answered the door, my feathers fell. He looked like Nigel Lithgow and was nellier than your mama. (Now, not that there's anything wrong with effeminacy; it was just that my mental picture was quickly fading into reality.) He walked me back into his very nicely appointed massage studio, whose walls were covered with a mixture of diplomas and military citations. He left the room to allow me to undress and told me to lie face down. There was nothing with which to cover myself, so I thought all right, this is going to be an undraped therapeutic massage.

He began softly rubbing my back and the backs of my legs and it was so light and boring that I fell asleep. I mean, there was hardly any pressure at all and I wasn't into this much, so I just decided to let it be a relaxing experience. I effect, a nap.

In my dream state, I dreamed that I was feeling a little bit of a tug and some warmth down south, so I gradually came out of my trance to realize that Nigel was rimming me AND playing with my penis! As I woke completely up and squirmed a little to look over my shoulder for confirmation that this was indeed happening, Nigel ramped up his pace and I ejaculated voluminously.

"Oh, my!" he exclaimed, as if totally surprised that what he had been doing might cause such a biological reaction. Then he ran for a towel and began to clean me and the massage table with fervor. I looked at the brass clock on the wall. I'd been there 25 minutes. I thought, "How the hell am I going to make it for another hour?!"

I said, "I thought this was going to be a therapeutic massage, so I wasn't expecting anything like that."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Nigel said. "Let's flip you over and I'll do a better job, I promise."

So I did. Once again, he was so light and boring that I drifted off again. Then I felt another tug, opened my eyes, and he had my completely limp cock in his mouth. I sat up, pulling myself away from him. He said, "I thought I could make it happen again..." I said, "No, I don't think so, and I have to go."

"Are you sure? We still have about 40 more minutes..."

"No, I really have to go," I said as I began to dress. Nigel left the room and shut the door.

When I emerged with cash in hand, Nigel was standing behind the kitchen island, holding a bag of Doritos, munching away. I laid the money on the counter and headed for the door. "Nice to meet you!" he hollered. "And no hard feelings, okay?"

None at all, Nigel.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened last week a bit hillarius and sad. I thought such occurrences were thing of the past but I guess not. Someone approached me on A2A looking at my interest in getting massage. Initial communication was great and booked him very smoothly. Went to his midtown address which turned out a townhouse and he had entire floor which was very impressive. Thats where surprise start. It turned out he is married with children. On the way to table we passed all of the typical family paraphernalia pictures, toys, drawings etc. By now I was a bit taken back. Massage started. All I can see face down were a doll and a paper place on floor. Massage was really good. He turned me around at some point and by then I was dreading the last part. I politely declined HE, paid charge for massage and left. I think he was disappointed too but all I could think of was pictures, drawings I saw on the way in and toys on the floor made me very uncomfortable.

First, I will preface this by saying I have had one other embarrassing experience with a masseur but it was more funny than anything. Also, before I begin, I have had 3 massage appointments in a row that have been only 30 minutes and I am charged a full hour...is this becoming more common?

Now I would call this masseur "high risk" since he has some positive reviews and some negative and it wasn't 100% clear how the appointment would actually go. I booked the masseur rather easily and I was coming straight from work and I was able to use the shower before we started. The massage itself was sub par and lasted less than 30 minutes....I paid for an erotic/nude massage and it wasn't even close to being erotic at that point...AND THEN the embarrassing part he tells me he doesn't feel comfortable doing the release because I have a "rash"!!! Side note: First, I wouldn't have gone if I had a rash for that reason. Also, if I did have a rash, I would still be embarrassed but would understand his concern. Now, I did not have a rash its some discoloration between my thighs rubbing together. So I walked away in shame. Anyone else have this experience?

First, I will preface this by saying I have had one other embarrassing experience with a masseur but it was more funny than anything. Also, before I begin, I have had 3 massage appointments in a row that have been only 30 minutes and I am charged a full hour...is this becoming more common?

Now I would call this masseur "high risk" since he has some positive reviews and some negative and it wasn't 100% clear how the appointment would actually go. I booked the masseur rather easily and I was coming straight from work and I was able to use the shower before we started. The massage itself was sub par and lasted less than 30 minutes....I paid for an erotic/nude massage and it wasn't even close to being erotic at that point...AND THEN the embarrassing part he tells me he doesn't feel comfortable doing the release because I have a "rash"!!! Side note: First, I wouldn't have gone if I had a rash for that reason. Also, if I did have a rash, I would still be embarrassed but would understand his concern. Now, I did not have a rash its some discoloration between my thighs rubbing together. So I walked away in shame. Anyone else have this experience?

That was a rash judgment on his part (sorry, I couldn't resist). In my case it was the other way around, with the provider having what looked like a rash on parts of his legs and the backs of his thighs. This wasn't visible at first because he started out in sweat bottoms (he was obviously commando and I had looked forward to the reveal). I decided I'd cut the appt. short because of uneasiness, but negotiated a partial payment for time already spent.

AND THEN the embarrassing part he tells me he doesn't feel comfortable doing the release because I have a "rash"!!! ..,I did not have a rash

Wow, that crock of crap line reminded me a time in my nascent M4M massage days when I had hired a guy off of Craigslist. He walked into my apartment and immediately had an attitude. After some awkward chitchat he says, “I can’t do this, you obviously didn’t read my ad. I’m very particular about personal hygiene and your breathe stinks.” Well I did read his ad, and my breathe was just fine. The shit either was expecting to do more than massage and was not attracted to me, or he had a better paying gig elsewhere. Out the door he went.

This was about five years ago. I respond to an ad on Craigslist for a massage. After a little back and forth we set a time. He only can meet late at night since he works late. He was in his thirties, muscular, good looking and promised a "legitimate massage". I arrive at 11 PM. He's waiting for me outside his house. He leads me to his garage. Standard garage. Not set up to be a massage parlor. There is a table in the middle. As he is really good looking, I go along. The massage is great and my hands are all over his sexy body. At the end he asks me to top him. I of course oblige without hesitation. About 10 minutes into it, the door to the house opens and a woman appears... I dont stop thrusting. She screams and runs off. He turns to me and says "shit, that's my wife". I take me dick out and prepare to get dressed. He stands up, turns around and says "sorry". I am about to put my pants on and he says "let me suck it a little". That goes on for what seems like eternity. I got a little loud as I unload and as I look up, see his wife in complete shock as she watches her husband swallow me. I went back to see him months later but he had moved out and was staying in a studio...

This was about five years ago. I respond to an ad on Craigslist for a massage. After a little back and forth we set a time. He only can meet late at night since he works late. He was in his thirties, muscular, good looking and promised a "legitimate massage". I arrive at 11 PM. He's waiting for me outside his house. He leads me to his garage. Standard garage. Not set up to be a massage parlor. There is a table in the middle. As he is really good looking, I go along. The massage is great and my hands are all over his sexy body. At the end he asks me to top him. I of course oblige without hesitation. About 10 minutes into it, the door to the house opens and a woman appears... I dont stop thrusting. She screams and runs off. He turns to me and says "shit, that's my wife". I take me dick out and prepare to get dressed. He stands up, turns around and says "sorry". I am about to put my pants on and he says "let me suck it a little". That goes on for what seems like eternity. I got a little loud as I unload and as I look up, see his wife in complete shock as she watches her husband swallow me. I went back to see him months later but he had moved out and was staying in a studio...

Awkward...but hot. He was so into you that he still wanted to go on even after his wife walked in on you. Props to you for continuing, I'd have been completely turned off if that happend to me.

Guest JakeAsherXXX

With Aussie Alex LA a few years back. I was on the massage table about to turn over as instructed and I had a watery mouth chow down on my hole... and yeah it lead to something insane. Did not expect that.

Guest fm0322

Quite a while ago I had several sessions with a masseur at my apartment. He is a stoner and generally smoked before our session. I'm sober but I didn't really care and if it made him more comfortable, I was fine with it. At one session, about 20 minutes into it, I'm on my stomach, and he's massaging my back. I started to feel him lower himself onto my back. I had not experienced that before but went with it. After a short time, I could hear deep breathing and his relaxed body fully on top of me. He was as deeply asleep. It was surprisingly difficult to wake him and roll him over.

Quite a while ago I had several sessions with a masseur at my apartment. He is a stoner and generally smoked before our session. I'm sober but I didn't really care and if it made him more comfortable, I was fine with it. At one session, about 20 minutes into it, I'm on my stomach, and he's massaging my back. I started to feel him lower himself onto my back. I had not experienced that before but went with it. After a short time, I could hear deep breathing and his relaxed body fully on top of me. He was as deeply asleep. It was surprisingly difficult to wake him and roll him over.

hahahahaha

I had gone for a message and the room was a bit warm so I asked him to turn on the fan. Towards the end I was on my back and he proceeded to finish me off. We both forgot the oscillating fan was on. He edged a 4 day load out of me and the fan blew boat loads of cum all over him, his studio, his face, his hair, the wall, the dresser. He started shrieking and I started laughing through the orgasm. I thought it was hilarious but he got really angry.

Edited by Coolwave35

Decided to go for a massage prior to a 15 hour flight. Found a nice guy via recommendations on this site. Decent massage. Very intimate extras. We chatted quite a bit post session and agreed to keep in touch. Thought we made a good connection.

Next morning, i was seated on the flight and the massage guy is on board in full flight uniform showing people to their seats.

He was assigned to my section of the plane so had to serve me snacks, meals, drinks for the next 15 hours all the while pretending he never met me. I respected his need for privacy and played along. Majorly awkward.