Anyone seen Rich Reynolds lately?

Arkofglast
This topic is 1586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen @RichReynolds813 lately?

I’ve got some escape time coming up and the logistics make him a prime option. He checks a lot of wishlist boxes. However it’s been some time since his last review and I’ve had a couple of times where too good to be true came to be. Figure due diligence is warranted.

What cities are you guys in? Rich does spend quite a bit of time between the Tampa and Kansas City areas as he has lived in both places but still also travels.

I would also be interested in any updates on Rich. I previously had a nice communication with him when he was visiting Atlanta, but was unable to meet when he was here. He used to be based in the Tampa Bay area and I spent a great deal of time in the Tampa area last year, but he changed his location to Lawrence (near Kansas City) Kansas, but still spent time in the Tampa area. He's been in the Tampa/Clearwater area for several days and indicates he will be there through May 17, but his ad currently indicates he is returning to Lawrence, Kansas.

What cities are you guys in? Rich does spend quite a bit of time between the Tampa and Kansas City areas as he has lived in both places but still also travels.

I’m going to be in Austin but Southwest makes getting to KC an affordable option for a side trip. I confirmed with him that he’ll be in the KC area at the time. I’m just doing some due dillegence.

Atlanta. He's been back here a couple of times since we communicated, but with very short notice and only for 1 or 2 days and I still was unable to setup anything with him. I hope to in the near future as he said he visits here several times a year.

I'm not surprised that it may have been difficult to get your schedules to align for a variety of personal reasons with him and to be clear none in my experience because of any negative trait, anything negative at all or ill will. He has a very full and fullfilling life in addition to this line of work and typically if he's in cities and working he's prolly substantially booked with established clients and available intermittently.

I’m going to be in Austin but Southwest makes getting to KC an affordable option for a side trip. I confirmed with him that he’ll be in the KC area at the time. I’m just doing some due dillegence.

I concur with other's opinions stated above and you could PM me as well for any other questions but in my experience he's very real and very cool so it's just really you two gentlemen mutually determining if you're good matches or not.

Had an interesting experience with Rich a couple of years ago. My plane was late, and I was right on top of our appt when I got to hotel. Hadn't eaten anything so after our fun, I was famished and invited him to join me at the hotel bar for food. He WAS a good bottom (came while being nailed), and in our subsequent conversation he connected that to being straight. To paraphrase, he told me it felt good and it was easy for him to deliver that experience. He may also be a good top -- I wouldn't know -- but thought that perspective on it being easy to be a bottom was intriguing, counter-intuitive for me. BTW, I echo the comments about him being a really interesting guy with a full life. Has a background in extreme sports, into motorcycles and cars, seems like an adventurous thrill-seeker in general, zero interest in a conventional career or life.

Edited by adventurous old guy

I never worry about the labels people use or how they define themselves.

Surely all that matters is whether he is compatible and happy to meet all your needs?

Knowing how I would feel about having to have sex with a woman, I just can't get my head around having sex with a guy who proclaims himself straight. Now I think I probably have done it at one time or another during my hiring days. But I didn't do it knowingly. I'll admit though that Rich would def tempt me.

Gman

Knowing how I would feel about having to have sex with a woman, I just can't get my head around having sex with a guy who proclaims himself straight. Now I think I probably have done it at one time or another during my hiring days. But I didn't do it knowingly. I'll admit though that Rich would def tempt me.

Gman

I know!!! I can't fathom it either, which is why that conversation with him was so interesting. And by interesting, I mean a mini-mindfuck. Because what he was saying sounded so alien to my frame of reference, but from his it might make a lot of sense. So long as being bottom feels good for him, he's got a point: Being the bottom IS the easier work, lol.

He WAS a good bottom (came while being nailed), and in our subsequent conversation he connected that to being straight.

Instantly off the top of my head I can think of 3 straight men I’ve dated. One became a fuckbuddy for a few years: at first reluctant to kiss but enjoyed bottoming, later on he insisted I finish by unloading in his mouth as he liked the taste of my cum. The guy had a girlfriend then and he later married her. Another guy, a rugged man’s man, was always gay-friendly but I played with him after he’d been married for a year; he was a good kisser and just enjoyed having a cock in his ass. The third guy, a lovely muscleboy, has a submissive streak, kisses well and is an excellent cocksucker to completion; he’s single and always dates pretty women...but he always sported a hard-on while bottoming for me.

Labels can be very misleading.

Years ago a straight friend of mine made a pass at me. I said no the first 2 times but finally gave in. He was great in the sack.

About a year later I introduced him to a female friend of mine. They've been married for 27 years now. (He & I stopped sleeping together when they got serious.)

The Kinsey Scale is an idea developed by Alfred Kinsey in 1948 that instead of describing people as either homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual sexual orientation was really a scale from hetereosexualiy to homosexuality.

I believe that some of us tend to see others through our own perspectives and therefore incorrectly can't see a perspective that is not our own. I also think the closer we are to 0 or 6, the more difficult it is to accept that others can be 1-5. I am a 6, but I actually accept that there are 3's out there even though I can't imagine being a 3 myself.

The Kinsey Scale is an idea developed by Alfred Kinsey in 1948 that instead of describing people as either homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual sexual orientation was really a scale from hetereosexualiy to homosexuality.

I believe that some of us tend to see others through our own perspectives and therefore incorrectly can't see a perspective that is not our own. I also think the closer we are to 0 or 6, the more difficult it is to accept that others can be 1-5. I am a 6, but I actually accept that there are 3's out there even though I can't imagine being a 3 myself.

In my opinion, and I realize it's just my opinion, if a guy just likes the sensation of bottoming or just learns to tolerate mainly for money -or even likes it so much he gets a dildo and uses it off the clock-but would never get with another male off the clock- that's not really bisexual to me. I mean assuming I could keep an erection-I'm assuming I'd enjoy the feeling of a woman stroking me off. That doesn't mean I'm bisexual.

Instantly off the top of my head I can think of 3 straight men I’ve dated. One became a fuckbuddy for a few years: at first reluctant to kiss but enjoyed bottoming, later on he insisted I finish by unloading in his mouth as he liked the taste of my cum. The guy had a girlfriend then and he later married her. Another guy, a rugged man’s man, was always gay-friendly but I played with him after he’d been married for a year; he was a good kisser and just enjoyed having a cock in his ass. The third guy, a lovely muscleboy, has a submissive streak, kisses well and is an excellent cocksucker to completion; he’s single and always dates pretty women...but he always sported a hard-on while bottoming for me.

Labels can be very misleading.

But no matter if they called themselves straight-the fact that they wanted to have a regular relationship with you, would, I think, imply that they enjoyed being with you as a person and on some level enjoyed man-to-man sex = bisexual.

Gman

• 1 month later...
Has anyone seen @RichReynolds813 lately?

I’ve got some escape time coming up and the logistics make him a prime option. He checks a lot of wishlist boxes. However it’s been some time since his last review and I’ve had a couple of times where too good to be true came to be. Figure due diligence is warranted.

Hey! I'm happy to see you mentioning me. I do have some travels coming up next week and most of july.. Perhaps our schedules can line up and we can get together. Use my email address richreynolds813@gmail.com. ?

Sex is just sex. Whom you have procreative tendencies with is your "ality". Now most people have sex with their procreative needs. I think so many here want to insist a man is gay if he has sex with another man. I personally dont agree or disagree. Far more involved than just the act of a penis ejaculating.

• 2 weeks later...