Has anyone ever attended the BateWorld Cock Summit (C-Summit) in San Diego?

Socalguy
This topic is 1845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Our very own @Eric Hassan turned me onto BateWorld (what can I say, I live a sheltered life) and I noticed they are having a 'summit' next month near San Diego and it sounds kinda fun. Since I still have body image-issues, it could also prove therapeutic. Has anyone ever been to one?

http://doctorrix.com/csummit/

It looks like they tried to set one up on the east coast with little luck. I'm not sure where the 2017 one was held. I've registered for this one so here goes nothing. :)

We’re looking forward to a full report. They’re hard to come by other than in the Bate World

Blog. They’re all short and I suspect biased.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, as promised, here is as complete a report I can give. The event was amazing. After attending one, I can understand the need for discretion, not because of anything that happens there but as a courtesy to the participants. For a group such as this, the details may seem a bit tame; however, for someone such as myself, the summit was an amazing opportunity to be ourselves in a non judgemental environment. If you're looking for an orgy, this is definitely not the venue for you but if you're looking for an environment where you feel welcomed and accepted, you should definitely come to one of these events.

Edited by Socalguy