Affection for Older Client

This topic is 1852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i don't have an upper age limits that i'll see. i'm working. you want to hire me? sure. i don't care what your age is. i care who you are. i care about your experience with me. that leaves me no room to worry myself about your age.

i do find that i develop feeligs for clients. i try to find something to love about everyone that hires me, and i haven't failed at that yet. i feel like there's a lot of "rules" about who you can love, and "how much," and all of that, and i just don't buy it. i belive we are all fundamentally of one consciousness, and that consciousness is love. i believe we are deluded by our other feelings, which are not the real us, and i believe actively seeking out love is one way we can return ourselves to sanity.

That’s so beautiful, Eric. Ot made my night and inspired me to be a more open and connected teacher tomorrow.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic