DennisXL from Berlin, visiting NYC

BaronArtz
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebk

There's something about the combination of the uniform, the leather, and the authoritarian control that makes the scene so powerful and hot. Allowing some freedom for that fantasy and play is good with me. Hope @BaronArtz gets the scene he's looking for - and hope he tells us about it afterward!

...agree about his physicality and apparent sensuality, but his requested fees are way too, too exorbitant for me!

I wish him well of course, but why charge 400 in NY when your rate in Berlin is 150? There are overheads, like travel to NY and hotel expenses, I get it, but ….

I wish him well of course, but why charge 400 in NY when your rate in Berlin is 150? There are overheads, like travel to NY and hotel expenses, I get it, but ….

His rate in Berlin is only 150 :mad::eek:

That’s very low compared to his current asking

• 2 weeks later...
lol you know the end is near when there is nazi fetishism on a gay message board. im not judging because i know jewish clients who have worshipped the real ones with swastikas and hitler tats so this is sanitary.

There was a lot of gay sex going on in the real life SS. Himmler eventually made it a capital offense for SS and Gestapo men.

https://www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/20050726-giles.pdf

• 6 months later...
Quoted me $400 for the first hour and $300 for each additional hour. I had seen those rates earlier in this thread but was hoping that South Florida might be a little less expensive than New York. Sigh

Looks like that he knows he has market with this price in US. Did not know whether he will visit west coast this time.

He quoted me $400 for an incall in NY. Which gives me pause. The 'Waffen SS' paraphernalia he was excited about, he just doesn't have them here during his trip to NY. If I supply them, he would be eager to oblige. Where does one find Waffen SS uniforms in NY?

Imagine TSA searching his luggage and finding that...?