60 or 90 minutes?

dubs
This topic is 1880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting I prefer longer 90 or 120 minutes.

Giving a massage, 60 minutes seems so short. To do full body you have to rush through some parts or to do deep, focused work, you have to skip some. People always complain about back or neck pain, so things like hands and feet have to get skipped for time. So I like giving 90 minutes minimum to be thorough.

Getting I prefer longer 90 or 120 minutes.

Giving a massage, 60 minutes seems so short. To do full body you have to rush through some parts or to do deep, focused work, you have to skip some. People always complain about back or neck pain, so things like hands and feet have to get skipped for time. So I like giving 90 minutes minimum to be thorough.

60 for masseurs I haven’t tried before.

90 for masseurs I know and like.

Exactly. I don't want to commit to a 90 minute massage and its costs if the masseur turns out to have a style that just isn't what I want from a massage.

I'll often schedule a 60 minute massage with a new masseur and ask them ahead of time if I can extend the massage to 90 minutes on the fly, as I can usually determine if I like their touch and how they work after the first few minutes.

Edited by le whore

60 for masseurs I haven’t tried before.

90 for masseurs I know and like.

Exactly. I don't want to commit to a 90 minute massage and its costs if the masseur turns out to have a style that just isn't what I want from a massage.

I'll often schedule a 60 minute massage with a new masseur and ask them ahead of time if I can extend the massage to 90 minutes on the fly, as I can usually determine if I like their touch and how they work after the first few minutes.

Edited by le whore

Usually start with 60 for a new masseur and progress to 90+ on subsequent visits for ones I like.....Not had a lot of good experiences starting at 90 min for new guys.....some want to end it at 45/60 after the fun starts and expect to get paid the 90 min rate which just leads to some uncomfortable confrontations. As rates continue to climb, I'd rather spend the big bucks on guys that deliver....