411 on BrandonEvans

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Brandon is a member of the planetjockboys stable of men. Odds are you won't be talking to Brandon directly, but a handler.

In fact, I checked the number in Brandon's ad. It links to another working guy's (from pjb) number stored in my phone.

With that said most of my hires through pjb have been great. I met a few Sean Cody guys and (when he first started out) Brian Strowkes, through the site. Once you meet you can always get their direct contact, if they are willing to share. :D

Brandon is a member of the planetjockboys stable of men. Odds are you won't be talking to Brandon directly, but a handler.

In fact, I checked the number in Brandon's ad. It links to another working guy's (from pjb) number stored in my phone.

With that said most of my hires through pjb have been great. I met a few Sean Cody guys and (when he first started out) Brian Strowkes, through the site. Once you meet you can always get their direct contact, if they are willing to share. :D

Wow, I thought Butch was out of the biz! Didn't realize PJB was up and running again. Glad to see it's back.

• 2 months later...
Anyone have experience with:

https://rent.men/brandonevans

I met Brandon shortly after the PJB and RM Ads appeared. He said I was his second client and the process of meeting clients was very new to him even though he is very experienced being with guys. I flew to Kansas City specifically to meet him – not in conjunction with business or any other reasons.

I’ve liked him from the beginning on BSB (actually joined the site because of his interview video) and have followed him though all of his video activity. To me he is a Very Attractive & Handsome Guy with a Beautiful Body and checks all the boxes and pushes all the buttons I need.

I flew back to Kansas City last week for an extended follow up meeting with him and appreciate him even more. I plan to have additional meetings as long as he wants to be available to meet. I could say a lot more, but don’t want to make any statements that could be considered to turn into a review in the thread.

Yes, if you see a guy on the PJB site and *also* see a RM ad, then you will be communicating with someone from PJB *NOT* the actual guy. The phone number in the Ad for BrandonEvans was previously used for Ashton McKay (RM ad as AshtonMck) between OCT - DEC of 2018 and prior to that was used for Jason Rowan who is now listed as Jason Gunner with a different phone number. I also had it in my phone with date reference in notes and experienced the same issue as big-n-tall with the stored number.

I initially attempted to communicate through the PJB site by submitting an inquiry the same day Brandon was added to the site, but the site and process was so convoluted, I followed up with an email to admin at PJB requesting confirmation my inquiry was received. I received a reply it was received and I would be contacted after they spoke with Brandon. I NEVER received a follow up, but on 23FEB the RM ad for BrandonEvans appeared. I replied in the email response from PJB that I saw the RM ad and I would just follow up with a text. I then followed up with a text and they knew I knew I was NOT communicating directly to Brandon, so we didn't have to play the games of someone pretending to be him and answering my questions. I think these guys at PJB should always communicate to all perspective clients they are a representative instead of pretending to be the actual guy in texts and RM messaging.

Edited by DaveOrDavid

wow, the new PJB website linked by @big-n-tall just above is certainly better-looking than the klunky one of a few years ago

It may be better *looking*, but it is extremely CLUNKY if you try to communicate via their site. I reported several issues to them while attempting to communicate about Brandon Evans before they setup an Ad on RM for him. I think they have attempted to address some issues, but they are Very inconsistent with the info listed on the PJB site and the info they enter into the RM Ads. Sometimes they update the info listed on PJB, but not on the RM Ad, then sometimes they update the RM Ad info but not the PJB site info - very frustrating.

Edited by DaveOrDavid

His work on Men, Bromo and other sites is hot. I prefer his work when he keeps his gorgeous body hair ? I hope he visits Boston soon.

When I met Brandon he told me he only plans to have meetings locally at hotels in KC, but would possibly consider nearby travel if he is comfortable with someone that wants to fly him to their location. He's not planning on traveling around on his own in relation to the RM Ad as he has other things going on. He also may have some video shoots coming up and doesn't plan on meeting people through the ad while traveling for video shoots either.

• 2 months later...
That little skipping jig he did at the end when they were walking toward the lake... that was really cute. He seems super cool and he's really sexy.

Talk about COOL & SEXY as well as CUTE. A friend that knows I like Brandon sent me this link to a promotional music video of the cast promoting Code of Service released by Falcon Studios in the summer of 2017. Brandon and Pierce Paris are the Stars of the show :)

(Be aware this video has a military theme and there are Marines dancing with Guns in case that may be a concern for anyone.)

https://hornet.com/stories/hot-marines-dance