Belamir enters the NYC scene. Anyone?

glutes
This topic is 1872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very hot and very similar to the other profile, except for the dick, which seems a bit larger in the Belamir listing. In the latter he’s wearing an old Red Army cap and tunic. Russian? Belamir in Slavic might mean “white peace”.

Is that what Belamir means? I took it as a variation on 'Bel Ami', a well known studio focused on carefully groomed young twinks …

As of 3/23 the pics are still there … just changed. I take back what I said above - he did finally respond and in correct French. Quoted me 400 + uber. No mention of upfront payment. A lot of talk about needing privacy to protect his medical license. Which leads me to believe, although I can't prove it, that the pics are quite possibly not his.

• 2 weeks later...
In the ad I opened seconds ago, he is using the pics of this Gabriel, a Brazilian who lives in Paris and who has been 23 y.o. for the past 6 years at least. Another case of a boy that doesn’t age, I wonder how they do it :D

Captain Hook will be looking for a new cabin boy.