“Scents”...

Mocha
This topic is 1908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Second, I have never said any race "smells." In fact, in all of my posts, I specifically used the word "scent" because I know the word "smell" can be offensive. Go ahead, look back.

Third, you assume that this was the first black man I have been sexual with. That is not the case. I have had relations with black men that have no scent, ones that have a pleasant scent, and ones who do not have a pleasant scent. Just like any other race.

Oh, btw. The slut shaming for me using a "sleazy app" is ironic from someone who gets invited to threesomes. I'm sure you know all the parties involved very well.

Scent, smell, fragrance, odor. What do they all have in common? They’re all ways of describing the same thing.

You didn’t clarify 2nd paragraph, you simply stated who you last hooked up with, and then prefaced it with “I notice THEY have a scent”. So....how am I supposed to interpret that?

Nobody is slut shaming. Now YOU’RE taking something I said out of context. The reason why I referred to it the way I did, is because you base a “scent” on someone you met in a manner that probably exposes more “fragrance” than say: going out bowling together would.

That’s like me going down on a woman orally, and then saying all women have a distinctive “scent”. Ya think??? Well, I shouldn’t base that off of something that I choose to place my nose or mouth at. Clearly, the guy you mentioned had no such “scent”, until you guys started getting “into it”, in which you mentioned you stopped. So that tells me up until that point, there was no clear “scent”, otherwise you would have “sent” him home the moment he walked in.

And you’re absolutely right I have 3 soms. I can be freak nasty. I’ve had 4soms, groups, etc. Couple Sundays ago I was invited to a swingers club, did a 3 way with 2 guys, 1 white/1 black while 3-4 other people watched.

But guess what? There was no “scent” to be described.

Feel free to hire me @Mocha to experience a Caucasian/Hispanic musk. For research purposes of course ?

Feel free to hire me @Mocha to experience a Caucasian/Hispanic musk. For research purposes of course ?

I’ve already experienced it hun. I think I’ll hold onto my coins for now ?

Agree.

??‍♂️

Well thanks everyone for participating: sounds like we’ve cleared everything up so far. We can all draw our own conclusions, and try to make “scents” of it from here.

Edited by Mocha

Does the consumption of certain foods and spices produce a certain smell of sweat? I keep seeing this explanation but I've not noticed it. I have noticed certain people who seem to rarely bathe.

yes, curry, garlic, onion, spicy foods, etc. Asparagus makes something else smell bad but I don't know if it affects also body odor.

I remember in the 90's opening the door of a mall in Dresden and smelling the body odor... A friend of mine moved to Israel in the 70's and he got accustomed to smelly armpits in buses and other small places, he says that it has changed. Folks back then weren't accustomed to use antiperspirant.

I think we all would smell bad if we don't shower for a few days not matter our ethnicity or food.

Just don’t go “sniffing” around here starting drama @Mocha

Theres 2 pages of conversation with no drama. So certainly not looking for it. I just made some “sense of some scents” (I’m just having too much fun with these words) to someone, and they got a little huffy about it. It was not intended to be huff material. If someone wants to make statements, they need to have something better to back it up rather than, “someone I hooked up with off an app”. Don’t feed me bullshit, then tell me it’s chocolate lol.

I’ve been told at various times throughout my life by other gay men (and it’s mainly only other gay men who say stuff like this) that my ethnic group stinks, or is dirty, etc. so yeah, I’m going to speak up about it, and make “sense” of it because it doesn’t make “scents”.

By the way, I didn’t intend to imply anything by saying I’ll hold onto my coin. I was going to clarify it, as I figured someone would take insult to it...but I’m not going to walk on eggshells exclaiming “I didn’t mean it that way” for everything I say.

Edited by Mocha