Maxbergx in Weho, anyone?

glutes
This topic is 1595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
That’s what I thought he was meaning, but I specifically asked him if he was interested in meeting up in the not to distant future, and a couple other messages. All messages were “read”, but not responded to. That’s why I stated he has extremely poor communication skills. Even if he couldn’t see me right away, the most appropriate thing to do is at least respond with something like, “Thanks for reaching out. I’m busy this week, but anytime after next Tuesday could work.” I mean ANY response would have been welcome.

Frustrating. Hope you get to meet up soon. Patience, and who knows what may happen. Best of luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Part of the weirdness too comes from the very last text I received from him. I asked about a real session too in the near future, and he seemed all for it. However, I can’t figure out the meaning of the last part of his text:

I know you're a good person with your messages that's why I decided to bring you home. I'm doing clients that I already had in the past. but definitacemente i am return and accept more clients. thanks for your messages and
we are in contact.

It sounded like he still wanted to meet up to me, but all my texts go unanswered.

just a side comment here regarding Spanish speakers like Max......I met a provider in Mexico City a couple months ago and we set up communication via WhatsApp......he gave me his number and I wrote him first......he replied back positively and ended his note with the very same comment as above: "we are in contact".......it vaguely sounds (to me) like, "yeah, we've made contact with each other and the WhatsApp is working", but I wonder if it's some GoogleTranslate translation of the Spanish version of "let's stay in touch"........

carry on!

• 6 months later...