Male Sex dolls?

This topic is 1928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First there were the Sinthetics, now, apparently they have moving robotic sex dolls!

https://www.peacequarters.com/male-robotic-sex-doll-release/

180109-male-sex-dolls-incoming-index.jpg

For me, the non-moving Sinthetics would be fine enough. I'm not sure I would need a sex doll to move. Would any of you consider these? As a comparison, these are what the Sinthetics look like. I've seriously considered getting one....

20180122_011317.jpg

Sinthetics-2.png

The idea of male sex robots is indeed very fascinating. The question that comes to mind, though, is if they are used as a bottom are they self-cleaning, or does the owner need to forego just rolling over after an especially intense experience topping them to clean them each and every time? :rolleyes:o_Oo_O

TruHart1 :cool:

First there were the Sinthetics, now, apparently they have moving robotic sex dolls!

https://www.peacequarters.com/male-robotic-sex-doll-release/

180109-male-sex-dolls-incoming-index.jpg

For me, the non-moving Sinthetics would be fine enough. I'm not sure I would need a sex doll to move. Would any of you consider these? As a comparison, these are what the Sinthetics look like. I've seriously considered getting one....

20180122_011317.jpg

Sinthetics-2.png

If you odered additional wigs and penis sizes, you could have multiple partners. At $8K, it’d be similar to the cost of a few weekends.

The idea of male sex robots is indeed very fascinating. The question that comes to mind, though, is if they are used as a bottom are they self-cleaning, or does the owner need to forego just rolling over after an especially intense experience topping them to clean them each and every time? :rolleyes:o_Oo_O

Fucking them might feel similar but what about rimming them? It may not be the same feeling/taste. ;)

Fucking them might feel similar but what about rimming them? It may not be the same feeling/taste. ;)

Well it DOES state that the new robotic male sex dolls have an internal warming device so, depending on how pliable the feel beneath the silicone skin is, it may indeed feel nearly as good as rimming the real thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Can they be used as anything but a bottom?