Claudio_XXL NYC Rentmen - WOOF!

Gadfly22

here's a preview of Claudio doing the topping at dawgpoundusa, as mentioned by @dutchal upthread......click on the video.....

http://dawgpoundusa.com/videoPreview.cfm?FULLVIDEO=dv444

this, of course, is no guarantee that nobody will be hiding in the closet or that he'll look as pictured......only that there is a dude named Claudio who has done a scene for dawgpoundusa and he looks like a guy in a rentmen ad who also goes by Claudio ;):p:D

• 1 month later...

I was hanging out with a buddy, and we decided to invite Claudio over. We told him in advance there were 2 of us and we wanted to hang out for an hour, which he said was OK. The chemistry was not good, and his English is limited, he was aloof and in another world. My buddy wanted to give it a ride, and as he was, Claudio seemed to be going through motions and then an alarm went off on his watch. He stood up, asked if we wanted more time, and we said no. He got dressed and left. Just like that.

• 1 year later...

I was hanging out with a buddy, and we decided to invite Claudio over. We told him in advance there were 2 of us and we wanted to hang out for an hour, which he said was OK. The chemistry was not good, and his English is limited, he was aloof and in another world. My buddy wanted to give it a ride, and as he was, Claudio seemed to be going through motions and then an alarm went off on his watch. He stood up, asked if we wanted more time, and we said no. He got dressed and left. Just like that.

It's always useful to know what happened and how it influenced your conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I met him a couple of times.  He was fairly easy to schedule but late both times.  His pictures are accurate and I’d say he’s even better in person.  At the time I was only topping but he asked to fuck me too. I was flattered. At least with me he was fairly engaged and seemed into it. I was thinking of another booking with Vers fun, but these stories are a bit unnerving. I never take anything besides cash to meetups so idk….