Justin Herring

MartyB

Now there is only one review at Daddy's... thoughts on this development...?

There may have been more but after sesta/fosta acts were passed in Congress... Daddy’s Reviews deleted/hid from view many of the reviews depending on the apparent content of said reviews.

So it’s possible he had more than one.

In fact, looking at his review, the one posted is review #4.

• 1 month later...
I will be visiting NYC before the end of the year. In what neighborhood of NYC does Justin Herring live; are in-calls okay with him? I will be staying with cousins and cannot invite him to 'my place' as it were.

He lives in the low 40's on the west side. Great apartment he does do in calls. Been seeing for a year and a half. He's great. Any specific questions DM me. Enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Tristatedude said:

When I asked he told me he doesn't bottom.  Not sure why he would put "ask me" in his profile.

This is just a guess based on 20+ years hiring and participating in the Forum for almost as long - when it comes to activities other than anal sex, "top" and "bottom" labels become murky. Is the guy who kicks back to receive oral while the other guy does all the work the top or the bottom? (That question has been asked here many times). What about a muscle worship session? 

Not everything fits neatly into a little box.

OMG! I have a bunch of old videos on a hard drive that I've collected over the years and finally decided to go through them and delete most of them.  There's one of a guy doing a cam session posing and jerking some and I thought "hm, his face looks familiar."  The date in the properties of the file has 2014 as the earliest, though the vid could be older than that.

At any rate (sorry for drawing this out) the tattoos on his inner biceps are the same ones as Justin...the Alpha and Omega ones.  LOL.  Now I know why he looks familiar.

43 minutes ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

OMG! I have a bunch of old videos on a hard drive that I've collected over the years and finally decided to go through them and delete most of them.  There's one of a guy doing a cam session posing and jerking some and I thought "hm, his face looks familiar."  The date in the properties of the file has 2014 as the earliest, though the vid could be older than that.

At any rate (sorry for drawing this out) the tattoos on his inner biceps are the same ones as Justin...the Alpha and Omega ones.  LOL.  Now I know why he looks familiar.

Do you think you can share it? For research purposes of course 🤣😄

4 hours ago, Angie said:

Do you think you can share it? For research purposes of course 🤣😄

Well....I don't know how to upload vids to this site, and I don't really want to get in trouble uploading something that does not belong to me (ie. I don't have the copyright).

I will say this, he is hot albeit a little bit more 'porky' than his current 'cut' pics in his profile.

1 hour ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Well....I don't know how to upload vids to this site, and I don't really want to get in trouble uploading something that does not belong to me (ie. I don't have the copyright).

I will say this, he is hot albeit a little bit more 'porky' than his current 'cut' pics in his profile.

Can you send it thru email? Haha 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Rick M said:

Saw Justin again today. Reaffirming my appreciation for him here.

He was a great performer when I hired him repeatedly, before he had a RM ad.  I got to know him purely through word of mouth, a referral from a fellow poster here who recommended I contact him on his yahoo mail account.

Glad to read that he is still enchanting his clients so many years later.

Edited by BaronArtz