Hotels Bars and Clubs in WeHo

ericwinters
This topic is 1950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the nearby Peninsula Hotel is pretty upscale!......you could sit in the lobby there and punch up Rentmen!......not to be snarky, but I think the days of finding working guys in upscale settings is long gone.......you know, the internet and all.......

but can somebody prove me wrong??

I am fairly certain it happens in LA, but it is far more discreet and far more expensive than likely any of us can afford. Young, hot, hetero dudes + closeted celebrities + dedicated staff with confidentiality clauses. I work in the industry and I've seen it all.

That’s my experience too @big dale . A few years ago, I commuted regularly to LA as I was involved with a very hot young man, a 23 year old who was at film school and worked as a model. I stayed at his place in Century City and we were often invited to smart dinners and parties, many of which featured older men/younger men. The younger guys generally had in common handsome features, little body fat and were wannabe actors/singers/models. Obviously I garnered interest from them because of my big, thick wallet.

And to get back to @ericwinters original question, back then I met some nice young men at the rooftop pool and bar of the Chamberlain Hotel in WeHo.