Upcoming Parole Hearing for Derek Atlas

azdr0710
This topic is 1866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh my, thanks to you also for sharing your experience, not to mention your sage reflection on it. Can barely imagine what it must have been like to go through that. Though I have a very close person in my life who truly is a good person, who did some really cruel things when on drugs. He's been sober for 11 years, and when I think of the things he did, well it just wasn't the gentle man he is at core. So you're right on there, and I'm super impressed that someone who was drugged, raped and robbed sees that. Bravo.

Thanks. One of the pluses of a GHB near overdose is the 7+ hours of total blackout. I have no memories of anything beyond the start of a great evening with an incredibly sexy guy who gave me a beer to help me relax. If not for the blood and waking up naked on the bathroom floor, I might never have known what happened. I'm just thankful I woke up. That made it much easier for me to let it go, forgive, and move on.

Edited by LivingnLA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still require math in college? I thought it was being dropped even at the HS level, lol! There's a whole lot of millennials (and younger) who rely on their devices do their counting!

I should've thought of that because I've been taking my shoes and socks off to count more than ten. :p