How Long Can You Go Without Urinating?

Avalon
This topic is 1974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently people attending the event on Times Square wear diapers. Not for me. I have a pretty small bladder and can't usually hold it for more than 3.5 hours. Decrease that time if there's caffeine and/or alcohol in me.

I regularly make it through the night without peeing, so at least 8 hours?

My record was on a HS trip to washington DC for the day from NJ. I left the house at 5 am and got back at 11pm.(I had something of a phobia about public bathrooms back then).

I don't think I could replicate that today, but if I wasn't drinking anything I could go quite a while without urinating.

I understand there are no restrooms for those standing in Times Square wanting to watch the Ball drop. People are waiting for many hours.

An uncle of mine used to wait tables at a restaurant in Times Square. He said that on NYE, they guard the bathroom like Ft. Knox, strictly for customers only. So no, definitely no public bathrooms. Guys in Times Square just pee on the pavement. Not sure what women do. Probably the same, just shielded by friends as best they can. Not that I was ever that tempted to go do NYE in Times Square while I lived in NYC, but the thought of wading ankle-deep in piss definitely killed any inkling of desire.