411 on Logan Banks

WestGuy
This topic is 1953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

others will chime in here with his name, but the black Calvin Klein underwear shot belongs, I think I remember, to a popular NY guy who, I think, is now retired......he also used to work for Dave at mantoman.......the face shots, seen in the semi-private area, however, don't look like this same person from how I remember the popular now-retired?? guy looked .......

I think this will resolve itself very quickly!

Edited by azdr0710

Just wanted to refresh this thread to see if anyone had any updated info on whether LoganBanks is Zachary Brown returned under a new name, or someone using his photos. Anything guys?

https://rent.men/LoganBanks

My opinion is that someone is using Mr. Brown's photos. The shots showing the face seem to me to be someone with a darker skin tone than the non-face photos. Of course I guess it could be lighting that is making the difference. But the physiques don't look quite the same either. The guy in the face pictures doesn't look quite as toned.

Gman

My opinion is that someone is using Mr. Brown's photos. The shots showing the face seem to me to be someone with a darker skin tone than the non-face photos. Of course I guess it could be lighting that is making the difference. But the physiques don't look quite the same either. The guy in the face pictures doesn't look quite as toned.

Gman

The photo with the face has been removed and now there are only three photos which are also in Zachary's expired ad.

There could have been changes in the past year, but I had Zachary's phone number and it had area code 917 and this ad for Logan has area code 347.

Also the Map Me info in Zachary's expired add referenced his location near Hell's Kitchen and Logan's profile references near Battery Park.

There are a couple of inconsistencies between the two ads:

• Weight: Logan, 175 lbs; Zachary, 180 lbs
  • Body Type: Logan, Athletic; Zachary, Muscular
  • Orientation: Logan, Bisexual; Zachary, Gay

I'm calling "borrowed pics."