After a weekend ...

SAdler
This topic is 6394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: And yes ...

>Btw, who's the little

>shorty eating a necktie?

That would be huge dick extraordinaire (read into that double entendre all you want) Trevor Knight. It's just well ... it's just so pretty :) You know what a sucker I am for a big dick, it's why I've put up with RockHard for so long }(

In all honesty there is no double entendre with Trevor, he's an awesome guy and an amazingly strong personality. I got a dose of myself hanging out with him this weekend and he even said, "it's why we get along so well -- we're cut from the same cloth." If you're reading babe I couldn't agree more!

RE: Mr. DeMille, don't point that flash camera at me!

>So did you have any pizza on this cruise? :+

AS A MATTER OF FACT ... I did. I ventured into the buffet zone during one of the two hours over the course of the weekend that it wasn't open to my dismay only to be told there was pizza available upstairs.

I joined an incredibly cute big dicked twink and our ship photographer indulging in the most delicious hot out of the oven BBQ Chicken Pizza. Granted I typically dont eat cheese but I was in a hurry and thats all they had and I must say it was quite enjoyable.

Thank you Deej for reminding me how important pizza is in everyone's life :)

RE: And yes ...

I think the pics of Scott and Justin (AND the cute tie eating young man) are terrific. All are incredibly cute. Scott looks great in his speedo, and Justin and Scott dress up well. Thanks for sharing, guys.

PS Not so much on pics of Bruce V, though. I'm sure he's fun to be around, and talented, but I'll look for him on the pages of my PLAYBILL and not on the pages of RENTBOY. :)

Archived