411 on Time Square men spa @ w 44st.

Intosmoothmuscles
This topic is 747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I needed a good deep tissue massage on this Christmas Day, but my regular massage therapist is out of town for the holidays so I walked over to a nearby spa, Times Square Men’s Spa at 44th & 9th, and got Adam.

The space seemed very clean during my visit. The therapists had face masks on and there were hand sanitizers throughout the space. 

Adam has good skills and all the elements that I love in a massage treatment were there. I can’t go in all the details, but I left euphoric. 

I consider myself blessed to have had the pleasure of getting a massage treatment by the gifted Adam from Mongolia.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Bri said:

Anyone have Philip ? Thoughts on him ? Or Alven ?

Seen Philip numerous times. He is very strong and very deep. Yet that is how I like it. He is trained and has done wonders for my frozen shoulder. I find him very attractive which I guess is a plus too. haha - Enjoy 

On 12/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

I needed a good deep tissue massage on this Christmas Day, but my regular massage therapist is out of town for the holidays so I walked over to a nearby spa, Times Square Men’s Spa at 44th & 9th, and got Adam.

The space seemed very clean during my visit. The therapists had face masks on and there were hand sanitizers throughout the space. 

Adam has good skills and all the elements that I love in a massage treatment were there. I can’t go in all the details, but I left euphoric. 

I consider myself blessed to have had the pleasure of getting a massage treatment by the gifted Adam from Mongolia.

Does anyone know if this is the same Adam who was there pre-Covid? On my first visit to TSMS since Covid hit, about 7 weeks ago, I inquired about Adam and was told he wasn’t there anymore. Perhaps they meant he wasn’t there that day. Nice to know if he’s the same Adam, who was always top notch.

On 12/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

Who is your regular massage therapist that you @Alex.Blessings

Hi there,

@EVdude, as I understand, it is the same Adam from Mongolia who has been reviewed on this platform. 

@Babyc, my go-to massage therapist doesn’t advertise online. He was referred by a fellow massage therapist. He gets his clients exclusively by word of mouth. He is good in his craft and has several high profile clients. He is handsome but 100% straight. He gives only therapeutic treatments. I see him at least once weekly, sometimes twice. I always feel rejuvenated the next day. He unlocks energy by doing a great job releasing tension. It enables one to accomplish much more.

I wish you both a very happy new year. 

Edited by Alex.Blessings

• 3 months later...