411 on Time Square men spa @ w 44st.

Intosmoothmuscles
This topic is 737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://yelp.to/qTKq/I7NQFY3SfS

The setup is really nice and clean . It’s probably the best looking men spa right now in Manhattan (of the ones I know ). Probably on par with utopia but I din’t ask if they have a table shower room as well.

I went in without appointment and asked for the much reviewed Adam but he was already booked. He is a good looking supposedly Mongolian Russian chap. He reminded me a bit of my favorite guy Tiger who used to work at the basement spa on w 22 st (closed a few years ago)

I was given Robin .

Robin is extremely technical and strong. His massage can be borderline painful. I am sure some guys will ask for a lighter pressure. I like it strong so no problem . There were a few tantric relaxing massage moves thrown in but it’s mostly more like a sports massage. I left feeling aligned and balanced but not as relaxed as I would have liked . Robin is very polite, cute and doesn’t talk too much which is nice. All the guys I saw were in their 20s (like in most other spas). I wish they also had some guys in their 40s. Just a preference of mine .

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

• 2 weeks later...

Robin seems to be very popular at the "Time Square Men Spa" and I can understand why. I took the advice of others and requested him. He's really good. I felt very relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards. He did ask how I liked my massage, medium pressure was perfect for me. He's very polite, friendly, and good looking.

There were 5 Asian masseurs when I arrived. All looked to be in their early 20's. Very friendly staff and a clean place. I like the location.

Any “extras” at this place? I’ll be staying in Times Square in February and would love a great massage with some extra fun if anyone has any recs. Thanks.

@NeedUToKneadMe:

Recently, the message board had to conform with new Federal Guidelines. Talking about ”extras” might violate the Terms & Rules of this Forum & hold the website responsible. I know that sucks but we have no other choice.

A lot of “extras” used to be shared here. Best we just talk about the location, name of the masseur, & how the massage was.

Btw, I had a very relaxing massage at Time Square Men’s Spa. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Cooper

@NeedUToKneadMe:

Recently, the message board had to conform with new Federal Guidelines. Talking about ”extras” might violate the Terms & Rules of this Forum & hold the website responsible. I know that sucks but we have no other choice.

A lot of “extras” used to be shared here. Best we just talk about the location, name of the masseur, & how the massage was.

Btw, I had a very relaxing massage at Time Square Men’s Spa. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Cooper

Gotcha! Thank you. I really appreciate your thoughtful and gentle guidance. ;)

@NeedUToKneadMe:

Cooper

Gotcha! Thank you. I really appreciate your thoughtful and gentle guidance. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes its annoying to try and tell the difference in a few of these rooms between promoters/owners/masseurs at the spa trying to scare up business and actual comments by people who are not affiliated with the business.

That said, I am not affiliated in any way, and I suggest you book a massage with Adam. Like right away! Do no pass go, do not collect $200. (If you don't get the reference google Monopoly!)

I really needed to destress yesterday and I decided to take a chance on a masseur I had not worked with before. I was so sad once the first 10 minutes had gone by that he had an appointment after me and I couldn't extend our time. And I had no idea how good it was going to get after that.

I told him I wanted a deep tissue massage...I always like it deep (no pun). He said "So you want a deep tissue, or you just want more relaxing?" I said "Both!" Why not?! And he obliged! He is strong! There were a few points where I almost asked him to back off a bit, but I wanted to see what else he was going to give me so I didn't. And there were plenty of non-deep relaxing moments in the massage as well. He made 60 minutes feel like 90!!

And.........yeah.

With that, I will just say again, go see Adam!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Time Square Spa today. It's the location that draws me there. It's 1 block from the theater I was seeing a play at. I had dropped by earlier to check that Robin was working. He was and told them what time I'd be back. Again, another relaxing and professional massage. He's very good at what he does and takes pride in his job.

• 2 weeks later...