411 on Time Square men spa @ w 44st.

Intosmoothmuscles
This topic is 747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PJNYC

I booked an appointment with Adam this weekend. I’ll let you guys know how it goes. Good to know he can be forceful; so many masseurs don’t apply enough pressure.

I booked an appointment with Adam this weekend. I’ll let you guys know how it goes. Good to know he can be forceful; so many masseurs don’t apply enough pressure.

How’d it go?

ive been with Adam several times now and have been curious to try others there..

I really like the space and it feels clean. planning on going later this week

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried a masseur other than Adam, Robin, Jimmy, or Luis at Time Square spa? I was hoping to see Adam again this weekend, but they told me he is not working this weekend. I'm wondering about good experiences with others that haven't been discussed here.

Has anyone tried a masseur other than Adam, Robin, Jimmy, or Luis at Time Square spa? I was hoping to see Adam again this weekend, but they told me he is not working this weekend. I'm wondering about good experiences with others that haven't been discussed here.

I saw a guy named Pak (I think. Can anyone confirm that’s his name?) and he was incredible. Cute too.

Just had a massage with Alvin today, it was actually my first time at a men’s spa, so I was surprised at how good the massage was, since it seems from what I’ve read here those can be lacking sometimes. Alvin is a handsome muscular Chinese dude with big hands which provided great pressure! I was with my hubby so I asked for a therapeutic massage only but...will definitely be back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Was at Time Square Spa yesterday. There were 5 masseurs working. I had a very relaxing massage with Alven. He has strong hands & fingers. Gives a very thorough and full body massage. If you’ve tried him you also must have enjoyed his finger tapping, felt like tickling.

I went in early to make my appointment. Got to meet a few of the masseurs. There are some new ones.

Went there last week. Never going back due to upselling in the middle of my massage. First time I've experienced that at any massage place in this city.

who was the masseur?