Print size

Charlie
This topic is 2003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Could it be that you inadvertently changed the magnification? On a mac, if you hold down the command key (sometimes easy to do without realizing it) and swiped diagonally instead of vertically on a track pad, it will change the magnification.

Also on the mac, if you *have* changed the magnification, it will report it on the right side of the area in which you directly type in web addresses ...

Could it be that you inadvertently changed the magnification? On a mac, if you hold down the command key (sometimes easy to do without realizing it) and swiped diagonally instead of vertically on a track pad, it will change the magnification.

Also on the mac, if you *have* changed the magnification, it will report it on the right side of the area in which you directly type in web addresses ...

Thanks, but I don't have a Mac.

If that's it - on Firefox (on a PC at least), click on the three dots at the upper right, and about halfway down that list you can see your 'zoom' level.

That was it! The last time I changed from full screen, I must have accidentally hit the zoom feature (which is next to it) and reduced everything. Thanks.