Bellagio or other Las Vegas Spas

nickplease
This topic is 1830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a massage from Landon at Bellagio about a year ago. Nice hot guy in his 20s, amazing to look at, muscular, still therapeutic of course.

He also does an AquaStretch massage which is done in a private pool I’ve heard. Sounds interesting, I wonder if he’d be in a swimsuit with or without his shirt!

Edited by Noah

• 5 months later...

I had a very meh, very expensive massage at Mandalay Bay a few months ago.

It came with aromatherapy, but the masseur wasn't particularly well-versed in the product and didn't communicate well. We spent about 5 minutes talking about the options, when I realized it was cutting into my massage time and just told him to pick whatever.

It was extremely perfunctory and oily.

I've had good massages at the Qua baths at Caesars, but it was awhile ago and I don't recall the masseur's name. He was strong and attentive, though.

The Bellagio spa is the best I have ever been to (and largest in the world I think?), and I am a spa lover. I had a great massage there but could not remember name if I tried. I also had an encounter in the wet area of the spa after cruising a young guy in the steam room. We moved to the shower areas and ended up in a single shower stall together. Doing what you ask o_O? I don't know if the Bellagio is reputed to be cruisy or I just got lucky, but lucky I got :p. If you use the spa you also have access to their amazing gym, I always try to spend several hours here when I do go.