Masseurs with smaller dicks

mystery_man
This topic is 1907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to offend anyone. I actually think that assuming that small = bad is offensive. Not everyone is a size queen. Aesthetics over stats, imho.

Oh I am an equal opportunity penile lover big or small. Aesthetics aside, I still think some masseurs would not appreciate the label. But then again, much of this forum is about labels I guess, so name away if you’re comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Changed the name of this thread, so it's more clear. Apologies for the confusion. I'm interested in size chat during the massage, and size differences, so thought it would be interesting to hear about the "fun sized" guys. The horses are pretty well covered.

Perhaps you can define 'smaller' or 'fun size', Anything under 6 inches? I know a couple of guys that are on the smaller side, let say 5 inches, but their girth will surprise you - are you okay with any girth?

Perhaps you can define 'smaller' or 'fun size', Anything under 6 inches? I know a couple of guys that are on the smaller side, let say 5 inches, but their girth will surprise you - are you okay with any girth?

I think 5 and under would be really cool, but realistically would need to settle for < 6. Truly small 4x4 masseur or in that range would be like finding a unicorn, but girth is fine!

I don’t want to go there. I’d hate to be the masseur reading my client’s comments on my small dick.

Agreed. We all know in both the gay and straight community there is a "stigma" about guys with small dicks, and that stigma is negative. I think sharing links and names of masseurs we have encountered with "small" dicks is somewhat crossing the line. Guys are born with what they are born with, not their fault if they are small. It is one thing sharing our massage experiences in the forum, but when we start naming names of guys with small dicks, I don't think that is cool. Feel sorry for the masseur who gets named as "small" and comes across this forum and sees their name. Even if a "small" dick is a turn on for some, I can assure you that the masseur who has the small dick is not happy about it, and does not appreciate being named here.

Agreed. We all know in both the gay and straight community there is a "stigma" about guys with small dicks, and that stigma is negative. I think sharing links and names of masseurs we have encountered with "small" dicks is somewhat crossing the line. Guys are born with what they are born with, not their fault if they are small. It is one thing sharing our massage experiences in the forum, but when we start naming names of guys with small dicks, I don't think that is cool. Feel sorry for the masseur who gets named as "small" and comes across this forum and sees their name. Even if a "small" dick is a turn on for some, I can assure you that the masseur who has the small dick is not happy about it, and does not appreciate being named here.

Do you think it's fine if it's a PM situation? It's not meant to be negative, but I take your point.

I agree that it could hurt a masseur’s business if he is named here on the forum, but think it is ok to share as a PM, as we already share that info frequently as a part of describing the overall experience.

So anyone who wants to share thus info, massers included, please PM me.

Thanks!

Same here, if you are/know of a masseur with a small to average sized dick in the San Diego area, please PM me!! I can't enjoy it if I'm gagging on it. YMMV