Masseurs with smaller dicks

mystery_man
This topic is 1908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the problem with the way people classify penis size is that people only consider penises to come in two sizes: Large or small. It is as if there isn't such a thing as average. If you're not big, filling up Magnums, you're considered small.

So maybe the OP meant to say that they were looking for someone with something that was considered average but not necessarily small?

There's nothing wrong with having a penis that isn't big. It is definitely better than having a vagina no matter what size your penis is.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi - thank you for your comment, but that is not what i mean. there is nothing "wrong" with a penis at any size - not just average or above. i was, in fact, talking about guys who are less than 6" and preferably, guys who are under 5" or 4" etc. some of us find sizes at all points of the spectrum fascinating, and it's even harder to find - in these settings - guys on the smaller end than on the bigger end.

i find it interesting that with all the subjective comments on the boards here: "moody", "no chemistry", "bad massage", "not hot" etc. etc. that when someone pops up with a request that is absolutely objective: meaning a guy under a certain size, that everyone think's it's horrible to ask. i accept the point that the identification of these guys is best in private messaging, and not the public forums, but don't think i'm shaming small guys. the opposite, actually.

i would also say that, based on the many messages i've received, that many guys here are indeed interested in finding masseurs who measure in at less than the average size.

so bring on the smaller guys! (in private message, of course).

Agreed. We all know in both the gay and straight community there is a "stigma" about guys with small dicks, and that stigma is negative. I think sharing links and names of masseurs we have encountered with "small" dicks is somewhat crossing the line. Guys are born with what they are born with, not their fault if they are small. It is one thing sharing our massage experiences in the forum, but when we start naming names of guys with small dicks, I don't think that is cool. Feel sorry for the masseur who gets named as "small" and comes across this forum and sees their name. Even if a "small" dick is a turn on for some, I can assure you that the masseur who has the small dick is not happy about it, and does not appreciate being named here.

Theres a nude stripper at Secrets in DC with super looks and body but about 3 or 4 inches dick. He tells me every night drunk customers, especially girls, joke on his small cock In very insulting ways. He got used to it and he's been there almost 4 years.

I'm a top but all my power bottoms seem to be horse hung. Weird how that works.

BTW- The polite euphemism for this condition is that a guy has a "cute" dick. Manners matter.

I appreciate your clarification on what you meant.

I still stand by my response because in general, it tends to be true.

It's a touchy and personal subject because stigma and anxiety due to not fitting a particular size range is a thing. If less men were shamed for having smaller peens it would not be an issue.

It's good that you are expressing a desire for a range that seems to go unappreciated.