Ever Been Attacked For Being Gay?

Avalon
This topic is 2028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whether physically or verbally?

On the recent episode of "How to Get Away with Murder" Connor and Oliver were kissing on the street and some brute walked by and said "Get a room faggots". Connor asked him what he said and then they got into a physical fight. Connor gave as good as he got.

When I was a freshman in college, I quickly bonded with two cute preppy boys and hung out with them all the time. My dorm neighbor seemed jealous and posted ...is a faggot in the communal bathroom. I confronted him in the hallway in front of several others and told him if he didn’t clean the graffiti and desist that I’d beat the shit out of him. He backed down and I never had a problem with him again. I’d never make a public threat like that these days, however.

A friend of mine and I were jumped in Chicago. My friend was shocked to learn that I not only knew how to fight, but that I was a ruthless, and dirty, fighter. As we ran off (we didn't want to deal with the police) he said he thought I'd broken one of the assailant's ribs. My response was, "In a street fight you don't stop until they can't get up."