411 CAlibadboy in San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 1903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll cut to the chase! Has anyone been with www.rentmen.eu/calibadboy? Apparently, San Francisco is his current home base? Address the query only, por favor!

I have never seen so many rhetorical cliches in a single ad!

Axiom: I didn't ask about fucking cliches, I asked if anyone has engaged the services of Calibadboy. I also requested that the query be addressed, not someone's assessment of how the ad was created. I wish you and others would cease your shit!

Axiom: I didn't ask about fucking cliches, I asked if anyone has engaged the services of Calibadboy. I also requested that the query be addressed, not someone's assessment of how the ad was created. I wish you and others would cease your shit!

I think Axiom is having a bad cock day:

FUCKIN' HOT-- I'm bursting a hot load! FUK! :rolleyes: :p:p :rolleyes:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/benjamin_nichola-blog-wow.141619/page-2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hey @cmennow did you ever get to meet up with this provider? Just noticed his profile has expired...

I haven't taken the plunge yet. Tempted but I have found some others that move to the front of the line ahead of him LOL. He will activate his ad again soon. This is normal.