Does Your Front Door Have A Window?

Avalon
This topic is 2046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have double palladium front doors with beveled glass. There’s also four other double doors on the first floor and a single - all with ~ 15 beveled glass panes...and two sets for French palladium doors to a second floor terrace...also the same. Ironically, I don’t feel exposed or lacking privacy even though I live on a busy street.

giphy.gif

I purposely installed a no-window fiberglass front door for privacy. I also put in a 8-foot high privacy fence (with slats to cover any openings) around the backyard. I'd build a moat with drawbridge around the property if I could. Alligators in the moat would be overkill, I'm thinking.

Edited by JayCeeKy

I purposely installed a no-window fiberglass front door for privacy. I also put in a 8-foot privacy fence (with slats to cover any openings) around the backyard. I'd build a moat with drawbridge around the property if I could. Alligators in the moat would be overkill, I'm thinking.

Reminds me of Jack Benny's bank vault

http://everythinglucy.youns.com/the-lucy-show/the-lucy-show-episode-138.html

I purposely installed a no-window fiberglass front door for privacy. I also put in a 8-foot high privacy fence (with slats to cover any openings) around the backyard. I'd build a moat with drawbridge around the property if I could. Alligators in the moat would be overkill, I'm thinking.

Alligators are notorious gossips.