In bed booking

Floridasexman
This topic is 2022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well it happened to me. During a weekend boy friend thing he was constantly texting even during dinner. At one point when the lights were out he was sending someone the same photos he sent me. I know I should have kicked him out then and there. I was just naive and trying to have a nice weekend. But he has lost more than he will ever get for an hour in the sack with another client. I am talking a monthly income and a trip to Rome.

During a 1-2 hour session, that's a huge no.

With overnights/days/weekends, I believe there's a reasonable expectation of LIGHT phone use, but that should be discussed beforehand along with all of the itenerary for extended bookings.

Checking emails/texts once a day is a reasonable guideline - to make sure there's not something going on outside of the time together that needs his attention --- friend/family emergencies come to mind, but admin work as well.

Phone time, daily routine, sleeping expectations should be discussed along with the rest of the itenerary.

That being said, checking while in bed is just... Rude and tacky.

I turn my phone on silent and shove it inside my my coat pocket so its nowhere near me... i don't even check my phone even after the session is up, i wait till I'm fully out the door just to show respect :oops::)

Way to be classy, [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] ! You are like a dream class act! For being the “Capital of the World,” I unfortunately rarely have reason to make it to NYC, but when I do...hehe.

I just spent two days with a wonderful client, first time booking. I took the advice from this thread. At one point I excused myself for a phone call, and the rest of the time I only looked at my phone and answered personal texts when he was using his phone.

It went great and he’s already booked me for another two days next month, this time out of town!

I wish I had the courage to speak up. It's happened quite a lot recently (especially with the younger twenty-somethings). They're texting as I come in, dive for their phone the minute playtime is over and one even started texting other clients while I was putting the condom on mid-sex. :confused:

It's like, what do you say? How do you respond?

I wish I had the courage to speak up. It's happened quite a lot recently (especially with the younger twenty-somethings). They're texting as I come in, dive for their phone the minute playtime is over and one even started texting other clients while I was putting the condom on mid-sex. :confused:

It's like, what do you say? How do you respond?

The only way is for we who pay the bills say upfront..no phone use during session. Then if he pulls out a phone show him the door. Without money. This should be uniform throughtout the business. Weekends are different but guidelines must be agreed to and followed

Let's face it fellows. Without us they have no business. In my limited experience I have never mistreated a provider but after a recent experience they are not going to mistreat me either. But a few bad providers can make it tuff for those want to give their clients good service.