Adam Ruins Everything

KeepItReal
This topic is 1958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have become a little obsessed with the show - was binge watching it on Netflix this past week. Well, not sure 'binge watching' is the right phrase - two episodes a night for the past few days. The guy, Adam, was on Bill Maher's show a few weeks ago, that is how I found out about it. Have you seen it? Thoughts?

Adam Ruins Everything

I keep seeing promos for the new season on TruTV whilst a-watchin' COMEDY KNOCKOUT.

Adam Ruins Everything is an American educational comedy television series starring Adam Conover that debuted on September 29, 2015, with a 12-episode season on truTV. On January 7, 2016, it was announced that the show had been picked up for 14 additional episodes of season 1 to air starting on August 23, 2016. The series aims to debunk misconceptions that pervade U.S. society.

On December 7, 2016, truTV announced the renewal of Adam Ruins Everything for a 16-episode second season, which premiered on July 11, 2017. An additional miniseries of six animated episodes premiered on March 20, 2018. On May 9, 2018, TruTV announced the show had been renewed for a third season, set to premiere in the fall of 2018.

Interesting show about people's conceptions vs reality. There is a fictional aspect to it that serves for the storyline, but mostly it is about a guy that wants people to know facts no opinions. Rate Not R

His ‘sister’ on the show may be fictional, but she is clearly gay. And gay in real life too. As Suze Orman would say: “Approved!” :D

• 2 months later...