As A Top Does The Earth Move For You, Do You See Stars, Or ...

Gar1eth
This topic is 2020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do Your Eyes Roll To The Back Of Your Head While Topping?

We've all heard guys express these events happening when they are describing great sex with someone. But, and I'm probably wrong, it seems to me when I think about it that (the majority of) guys who talk about this are either having their prostate stimulated by a top (ie someone bottoming) or someone receiving incredible oral.

Gman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all heard guys express these events happening when they are describing great sex with someone. But, and I'm probably wrong, it seems to me when I think about it that (the majority of) guys who talk about this are either having their prostate stimulated by a top (ie someone bottoming) or someone receiving incredible oral.

Gman

Im Supposed to Watch My Eyes Too?????

We interrupt this thread for a musical digression inspired by @Bearofdistinction's post.

Gman

Im Supposed to Watch My Eyes Too?????

Don't watch, @Bearofdistinction, just believe!!!;)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in prog... (er I mean) with hopes the thread will progress.

Gman

Yes, I'm a top and for me it feels amazing and I have had amazing sex.

I find it an odd question, to be honest. Are you implying that topping can't give the same type of sexual satisfaction as bottoming or oral?

I don't compare topping with oral because both sensations, while equally arousing and pleasurable, are very different experiences to me.

I've both seen stars by getting amazing head and fucking a guy.

I don't like my prostate stimulated at all. It's just uncomfortable.

Edited by Wolfer

Not so much for me...but recently had a young bottom whose eyes rolled way back while getting topped in the missionary position..where I could see his face. That and his vocal satisfaction noises were quite a turn on...although his eyes rolled back so far/long I was almost concerned at one point that he was ok o_O

Gman

One more reason for you finally try bottoming....;)

I actually think this is a great question. My BF is an epic bottom, and I get to watch him “go there”, while also - the majority of the time, I “see stars” too. I

occasionally top other guys, and while fun and feeling great - it’s more like a terrific animal act... but no such stars. I think with BF it’s not only our freakish compatibility, but a deep and vulnerable emotional connection.

I actually think this is a great question. My BF is an epic bottom, and I get to watch him “go there”, while also - the majority of the time, I “see stars” too. I

occasionally top other guys, and while fun and feeling great - it’s more like a terrific animal act... but no such stars. I think with BF it’s not only our freakish compatibility, but a deep and vulnerable emotional connection.

When guys here on the Message Center ( or when you read about it elsewhere ) talk about eyes rolling to the back of their head, etc., etc., etc., it seems to me that they are usually bottoms. Now don't get me wrong. I like topping. And it feels good to top. But I don't think I've ever seen stars from topping. What feels even better than topping to me usually is receiving oral. And even then the earth has never moved.

Kissing is good too. But I can't say the earth ever moved for me from kissing. But it has made me hard as a rock.

Gman

One more reason for you finally try bottoming....;)

My bottom is an exit only space except when I grudgingly see my urologist. :mad:

Gman

we know…

Calling Dr. Freud?

Your question makes us wonder if you ever dreamed of knowing how it feels to be a bottom.

Obviously I have. But I've also wondered what it would have been like to have had sex before I was 41, ever have a boyfriend, or even be straight. None of those are ever going to happen either.

Gman

I'm versatile so I can only compare my experience in those terms. If I top obviously when I cum I am going to orgasm. Thus I get all the pleasure (and make all the faces/noises) associated with that. On the other hand, while I can bottom I do not get pleasure in the same way (unless I orgasm by producing it by jacking off, then it is really not cumming caused by the other guy's penis). My pleasure is watching and experiencing a feeling caused by seeing the top cum in me (whether in a condom or not). I feel really good watching the whole process of him working up to his orgasm. Call me crazy.

No I won’t call you that!

You are right. It is a brilliant experience and just watching a guy come inside of me makes me feel really good (for reasons that are not quite clear, but we don’t need to explain everything).

I've heard this from a lot of bottoms. That they derive a lot of pleasure of seeing (and making) a guy cum in them.

I see no reason to call it crazy. :)

Gman

I looked at this several times and always wonder why ask this question. Try toping for the answer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully this is on-topic.

How do you tell when someone is having an anal orgasm?

I have an acquaintance who I think has them but I’m uncertain.

He never becomes erect (he’s 26) and is completely non-verbal with his face buried in a pillow but responds really enthusiastically when I’m vigorously stimulating his anus. The last time we were together I worked up a sweat and had 4 fingers really deep inside him and his excitement level seemed to increase but never peak. ( That is, I was worn out and ready to quit before he was.)

I have been puzzled and so watched him closely and saw that goosebumps (which I believe are an autonomic response) appear and disappear over the span of 30-45 minutes of play.

I know that orgasms don’t necessarily have to end in ejaculation but not even an erection ?

I know he likes it - he’s grabbed my hand and pulled it back there when embracing - but when I try to ask what feels good, what would he like more of and less of, etc., he simply says that he likes feeling me inside him and doesn’t really want to talk about it.

It’s probably more of a communication gap than a physical one. I just want to know how to help him enjoy himself.

Not so much for me...but recently had a young bottom whose eyes rolled way back while getting topped in the missionary position..where I could see his face. That and his vocal satisfaction noises were quite a turn on...although his eyes rolled back so far/long I was almost concerned at one point that he was ok o_O

Show off ;)

Hopefully this is on-topic.

How do you tell when someone is having an anal orgasm?

I have an acquaintance who I think has them but I’m uncertain.

He never becomes erect (he’s 26) and is completely non-verbal with his face buried in a pillow but responds really enthusiastically when I’m vigorously stimulating his anus. The last time we were together I worked up a sweat and had 4 fingers really deep inside him and his excitement level seemed to increase but never peak. ( That is, I was worn out and ready to quit before he was.)

I have been puzzled and so watched him closely and saw that goosebumps (which I believe are an autonomic response) appear and disappear over the span of 30-45 minutes of play.

I know that orgasms don’t necessarily have to end in ejaculation but not even an erection ?

I know he likes it - he’s grabbed my hand and pulled it back there when embracing - but when I try to ask what feels good, what would he like more of and less of, etc., he simply says that he likes feeling me inside him and doesn’t really want to talk about it.

It’s probably more of a communication gap than a physical one. I just want to know how to help him enjoy himself.

Ummmmm, maybe it is just me but he sounds like a little more than an acquaintance. Few of my acquaintances have me vigorously stimulate their anuses. Most have me do things like hold their martinis at a party while they use the washroom.