411 Roberto/Beto NYC

This topic is 900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a fan and have seen several times including a couple months ago. As he describes it, it is not a typical massage but for me it is effective as he uses his own body parts (legs, torso, etc.) to apply pressure to your body. There was some feedback from awhile ago about him being more about his pleasure than the client, but having seen him many times, I have never experienced that. His pics are current and he is in great shape for early 50s. Very sexy guy.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, RickD1980 said:

I'm hoping this question gets a bump: anyone have a recent experience with him? (Nov 2021)

Yep. Visited him a few days ago. The massage itself went beyond, and the beyond was VERY good. He mentioned he's leaving the US over winter but should be returning in the spring. 

1 hour ago, carp86 said:

Yep. Visited him a few days ago. The massage itself went beyond, and the beyond was VERY good. He mentioned he's leaving the US over winter but should be returning in the spring. 

Coincidentally, I was about to post a similar message. I saw him as well. The massage was exceptional - intuitive, caring, really wonderful. Took me into the stratosphere. Will miss him over the winter, for sure. I highly recommend for when he returns. He's leaving in just a few days, for anyone that's interested...

Here's the link again. Put him on your list, guys, for when he returns.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36562/

I guess I'll go against the others here and say I didn't have a good experience. The massage was different and I'm glad to have tried it once, zero desire to ever try it again. There were things that happened that I don't think I can post here, but left me more annoyed than anything. 

Now, maybe it was just a bad day, I don't know. Or maybe if I did something he wanted he would have done something different, but I remembered the review of someone saying, "There was some feedback from awhile ago about him being more about his pleasure than the client" while on his table and I knew EXACTLY what they were talking about. 

Saw him last night. At our appointed time texted he needed 10 more minutes. Told him to take his time. 
Ended up somewhat disappointing. Said he was tired and preoccupied with all he had to do to leave for Brazil on Sunday. That being the situation I wish he hadn’t taken the appointment unless that was just an excuse for lack of chemistry. We did talk for awhile so maybe it was just fatigue and lack of focus. 
Not sure if I’ll do a ‘do over’ when he returns. Just didn’t feel like value for the money and time.