Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split.

caramelsub
This topic is 2037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he joked that all he has to do to keep her happy is make sure the refrigerator stays stocked, he probably wasn't really kidding. I guess he really screwed that up!

What a charmer. Then there was the comment about switching out her birth control for Tic Tacs.

As my Auntie Ginka would say "Ariana, honey, you're a pretty girl and so talented! You can do better than that choom-cha-room-choom."

Not that I'm an expert at female beauty, but if she's as beautiful as they say, I must confess I was astounded that she'd be satisfied by the likes of Pete Davidson. I mean, he's not the ugliest man around, but he's really no prize...

I deliberately looked for a good shot of him and a dizzy-looking shot of her. She seems part of that silly group of popular singers these days with highly-altered looks and singing voices much aided by electronics.

Nah, Ariana can sing. She doesn’t use auto tune. She’s probably the best singer of her age group/generation. Critics often compare her to a young Mariah Carey. Pete Davidson on the other hand has no talent whatsoever.