Cal NYC relocated to FL.

luvsrubs
This topic is 1621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/iamyourguy

Hello gents. I've searched the threads for the above guy whose name is of course Cal, but in those threads the discussion of him tends to get a bit lost in other things. He is certainly stunning looking, but in my advancing age I've become a wee bit shy about going to younger masseurs, not to mention the investment. And while I know as we've all discussed here before there is a lot of chemistry involved, what I am hoping for here is that one or some of you who have had direct experience with this fellow will pm me with perhaps a few more intimate details or the possibility thereof. Many thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

He looks phenomenal - so good looking it hurts (mainly because I can't imagine his diet - he must have almost no body fat)! ?

Looks just as good as he did years ago - could still pick up modeling work if he wanted. I suspect this career pays better and is more steady.

Edited by KeepItReal