Do You Like Wasabi?

Avalon
This topic is 2056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it. I just checked the grocery store online site and they don't carry it. I like the mayo with olive oil.

If you don't like wasabi, stick to the regular mayo you like. Btw the one made out olive oil is relatively healthier. If you have a blender you can make your own with eggs and olive oil too, give it a try.

Yes, I have 4 fresh wasabi roots in my refrigerator right now....they come from a hydroponic farm in Oregon. Grated fresh wasabi is absolutely *nothing* like the powder/reconstituted type. Goes with sushi/sashimi of course. Also excellent with A5 Wagyu, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, etc.

The finer you grate it the hotter it gets.

Edited by MikeBiDude

Yes, I have 4 fresh wasabi roots in my refrigerator right now....they come from a hydroponic farm in Oregon. Grated fresh wasabi is absolutely *nothing* like the powder/reconstituted type. Goes with sushi/sashimi of course. Also excellent with A5 Wagyu, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, etc.

The finer you grate it the hotter it gets.

Wasabi with egg, yes!! Boiled eggs, Wasabi deviled eggs. I love the stuff. I have always tolerated sushi, but was never wild about them, but recently, I have a new attitude about them. Where else can you find combinations of flavors like that combined with the stunning visual presentation?