Jay Dymel

sydneyboy
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So sad. Like so many young guys, struggling to find his way in this big world. Be at peace Jay.

The real happiness lies by enjoying time with each other and making oneself stronger. The post didn't mentioned the reason leading to demise at such young age. From his pic he looks healthy though!

The real happiness lies by enjoying time with each other and making oneself stronger. The post didn't mentioned the reason leading to demise at such young age. From his pic he looks healthy though!

the news articles in la say possible suicide but unconfirmed

He did not party? What do you mean?

I believe Jeepo is saying he didn't do drugs ie no over dose situation. Unless you're in his social circle I'm not sure how you would know that and it did happen at LA Gay Pride which is full to the rafters of boys partying.

As far as the suicide thing goes he tweeted this just a day before. "Happy pride month! LA pride pool party was soo much fun! I love my baby @RyanStoneXxX" That doesn't sound very suicidal to me.

Edited by caliguy

I believe Jeepo is saying he didn't do drugs ie no over dose situation. I'm sure a twenty something can die of natural causes at a Of coarse unless you're in his social circle I'm not sure how you would know that and it did happen at LA Gay Pride which is full to the rafters of boys partying.

As far as the suicide thing goes he tweeted this just a day before. "Happy pride month! LA pride pool party was soo much fun! I love my baby @RyanStoneXxX" That doesn't sound very suicidal to me.

Yes, he was not a type to be suicidal! What I believe is that body is for worship and not abuse! It returns back the favor in one way or another! Also sudden collapse in the pride party is to do educated guesstimate!

So sad. People die of lots of things, even young people.

That is so true.

...Hard to speculate without more information which may or may not be forthcoming.

I'll offer that many people do not find that type of speculation to be hard at all.

Edited by rvwnsd

He didn't "suddenly collapse at Pride" or "drop dead" at Pride or anywhere else. Pride ended Sunday, and Jules was (outwardly) fine and (almost certainly) happy and (outwardly) healthy to all of us who saw him and spoke to him and laughed and danced and had fun with him over the weekend. Whatever precipitated his coma appears to have happened Tuesday or Wednesday, and he lingered before being allowed to pass on.

We are feeling awful out here in West Hollywood and waiting for more details. This was one of the most cohesive, communal, integrated, and hopeful Prides ever; to have it followed by such a tragedy is a jarring reality check. Anxiety and grief are high; in a town full of fake assholes, shallow bigots, and mean girls, Jules and Ryan are genuine, friendly, and consequently very well-liked.

Given the situation, premature speculation and disinformation of this kind is pretty tacky, classless, and inappropriate. But par the course for a minority on this board who have no compunction about treating sex workers like disposable commodities with no humanity.

I understand the impulse to jump to conclusions: 27 year-olds do not (typically) just die. However, I should like to think that adult men could exercise some sensitive restraint and impulse-control, pending additional info.

Edited by Aaron_Bauder

Just a word on why young people die. We don't routinely screen kids for heart conditions. I have two friends who lost young adult sons from sudden heart attacks, one at the age of 19 while playing tennis, the other at the age of 21 at the dinner table. Both had congenital heart defects. Another rapid killer of people at any age is sepsis, which manifests as severe cold or flu symptoms that often are just not diagnosed as infection until its too late. You can be gone in 2 to 3 days from that. Meningitis moves very fast too.

So agree, we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this young man's sudden death.

Just a word on why young people die. We don't routinely screen kids for heart conditions. I have two friends who lost young adult sons from sudden heart attacks, one at the age of 19 while playing tennis, the other at the age of 21 at the dinner table. Both had congenital heart defects. Another rapid killer of people at any age is sepsis, which manifests as severe cold or flu symptoms that often are just not diagnosed as infection until its too late. You can be gone in 2 to 3 days from that. Meningitis moves very fast too.

So agree, we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this young man's sudden death.

Yes jumping to immediate conclusion may not be in right direction. However, lifestyle, past and current life activities do speak a lot and most of guys here are making the conjecture based on that! People are speculating that for a given lifestyle activities what factor is dominant for sudden demise of a healthy looking young man at young age. Nonetheless, it may be good lesson as what not to do in life to prevent such sad thing which affects many related lives like friends, family, fans!

Edited by sexymonk

Yes jumping to immediate conclusion may not be in right direction. However, lifestyle, past and current life activities do speak a lot and most of guys here are making the conjecture based on that! People are speculating that for a given lifestyle activities what factor is dominant for sudden demise of a healthy looking young man at young age. Nonetheless, it may be good lesson as what not to do in life to prevent such sad thing which affects many related lives like friends, family, fans!

Everyone knows the likely cause of Jules's tragic passing from this earthly realm (Godspeed to this wonderful young man in the next), that goes without saying. We know the probabilities; we aren't stupid. That still doesn't make crass speculation and disinformation before his body is even cold any less vulgar and inappropriate, when sincere condolences and expression of shock/remorse are all that's needed until details flow in to confirm suspicions.

But this is Trump's America for the time being. Crass, tacky vulgarity, and total lack of respect, decency, and manners (under the lame and lazy cover of political incorrectness) is the going thing at the moment.

Edited by Aaron_Bauder

Everyone knows the likely cause of Jules's tragic passing from this earthly realm (Godspeed to this wonderful young man in the next), that goes without saying. We know the probabilities; we aren't stupid. That still doesn't make crass speculation and disinformation before his body is even cold any less vulgar and inappropriate, when sincere condolences and expression of shock/remorse are all that's needed until details flow in to confirm suspicions.

But this is Trump's America for the time being. Crass, tacky vulgarity, and total lack of respect, decency, and manners (under the lame and lazy cover of political incorrectness) is the going thing at the moment.

So now what Trump has to do with people speculating someone's death? That is ridiculous statement. We have respect for the bygone person. By speculating no one is disrespecting or desecrating him. What can be done is to learn lesson out of this thing and save many other lives which can help to prevent an event to start speculation! Also I know how much the politically correct people are tolerant! Simple pretense of remorse, feeling sad and flowing tears doesn't help or going to bring back the person. Let this be an example to save other living lives who are in same boat. To really respect him is to start talking about harm reduction and absistence to drugs with people whom we know to be victims of addiction.

Edited by sexymonk

So now what Trump has to do with people speculating someone's death? That is ridiculous statement. We have respect for the bygone person. By speculating no one is disrespecting or desecrating him. What can be done is to learn lesson out of this thing and save many other lives which can help to prevent an event to start speculation! Also I know how much the politically correct people are tolerant! Simple pretense of remorse, feeling sad and flowing tears doesn't help or going to bring back the person. Let this be an example to save other living lives who are in same boat. To really respect him is to start talking about harm reduction and absistence to drugs with people whom we know to be victims of addiction.

You're completely full of shit. You have some gall giving lectures about pretense pretense that your crass speculation is some noble attempt to save lives is complete and total bullshit, and you know it. This thread is not going to change anything nor save anyone's life, nobody is curing cancer here, spare me the holier-than-thou bs. You people don't give a damn about Jules, and you have zero respect for him. If you did, then you would stop pouring salt on our wounds when those of us who are grieving him have asked you to FUCKING STOP spreading lies and disinformation when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I knew him. You did not. To shit on our grief and remorse as "pretense" is just another example of truly evil, selfish, and nasty you commodifying scumbags are. It has nothing to do with political correctness, it has everything to do with the fact that you are a vile and disgusting piece of shit, and it starts with vulgar pathological lying birther bigot Trump, from whom you obviously take your cues. You don't get tolerance because you don't fucking deserve it. Mean and evil people should not be tolerated and won't be by decent human beings.

Go to hell you selfish, arrogant, disrespectful fuck.

R.I.P. Julian.

Edited by Aaron_Bauder

You're completely full of shit. You have some gall giving lectures about pretense pretense that your crass speculation is some noble attempt to save lives is complete and total bullshit, and you know it. This thread is not going to change anything nor save anyone's life, nobody is curing cancer here, spare me the holier-than-thou bs. You people don't give a damn about Jules, and you have zero respect for him. If you did, then you would stop pouring salt on our wounds when those of us who are grieving him have asked you to FUCKING STOP spreading lies and disinformation when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I knew him. You did not. To shit on our grief and remorse as "pretense" is just another example of truly evil, selfish, and nasty you commodifying scumbags are. It has nothing to do with political correctness, it has everything to do with the fact that you are a vile and disgusting piece of shit, and it starts with vulgar pathological lying birther bigot Trump, from whom you obviously take your cues. You don't get tolerance because you don't fucking deserve it. Mean and evil people should not be tolerated and won't be by decent human beings.

Go to hell you selfish, arrogant, disrespectful fuck.

R.I.P. Julian.

Ok, if ranting here and calling us mean makes you happy then so it be. We accept wholeheartedly your rants. Thank you.

This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.