YouTube Couple Mark And Ethan Have Broken Up

Avalon
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So Marke is available????? Seriously, I've enjoyed watching their videos over the years. and was kind of sad to see that they've split up. You're right, the video about their break up was well made. They've been great representatives of the gay community. Marke is pretty cute, too, and has some nice pecs and "guns". It will be interesting to see if they test the waters. I kind of look at it like they are still together, but giving each other a little more space to do their own thing.

I've followed them for a long time and their journey has been quite enjoyable to watch. So there is some sadness with the breakup but life goes on. I also think the break up video was very well done. I've followed several different gay couple channels over the years and more often than not, sadly, the end result is the same. If anyone is interested in another couple to follow that are still together I have always enjoyed PK Creedon's channel (with his bf Mike). It is often a bit more silly than the videos by Mark and Ethan but that is part of what defines PK and Mike.