Sensual massage vs happy ending

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just curious, I’ve always thought that a sensual massage meant that a happy ending was included but I’m hearing people suggest that a massage can be sensual and short of a HE. What is your point of view on this matter? If I have a masseur give me sensual elements but doesn’t give me an ending, I’m probably left with blue balls and not happy.

Others?

Back in the ancient days one of the current major massage sites used to break down massage types into three categories:

Therapeutic / Sensual / Erotic.

The atmosphere became less permissive and they changed to:

Therapeutic / Sensual / Custom

Atmosphere changed more and it became:

Heal / Relax

Now there is no breakdown at all.

But back to your inquiry. There has never been any guarantee that a massage provider was obligated to provide HE. Even back in the old ancient days with an “Erotic”, let alone “Sensual” massage.

Communicate with your proposed provider, in advance.

Again what others have said... but whatever happens (or doesn’t happen) don’t take it personally. There are a gazillion and six reasons why a masseur would suggest a sensual massage only for it to turn out therapeutic and sometimes even badly at that. Everything from the masseur having a boyfriend who doesn’t like his partner engaging in forms of intimacy (or body contact) with another (even if it relates to the work of massage)... to the masseur just having a bad day.

I have known of multiple masseurs who (back in the day) advertised as erotic and it was everything but that... and those who were « therapeutic only » and it was not that at all. You really never know why... not exactly. And so much depends « in the moment. »

What actually frustrates me more is when a masseur advertises as therapeutic, but then strips down and massages nude but doesn’t allow for any mutual touch or even that electric « brush » by of the body. Nothing. I mean what’s the point of being naked? Better off going to the mall or airport and getting one of those chair massages where you are nearly mauled to death and everyone keeps their clothes on.

Sigh. But yes. As others have said... clarify up front... or... hang on for the ride and see what happens.

Just curious, I’ve always thought that a sensual massage meant that a happy ending was included but I’m hearing people suggest that a massage can be sensual and short of a HE. What is your point of view on this matter? If I have a masseur give me sensual elements but doesn’t give me an ending, I’m probably left with blue balls and not happy.

Others?

You are right, how can a massage be relaxing if you leave his place super horny? I don’t get how that is attractive to some clients, I mean each their own, but no, I will not go to these masseurs that do not help with the release, it is the opposite of relaxing.

(Unless it is actually strictly therapeutic, but I am not often in that mood.)

how can a massage be relaxing if you leave his place super horny? I don’t get how that is attractive to some clients,

The definition is sensual is subjective. I’ve had massages that I consider real sensual without getting hard. Sometimes I seek them out. And sometimes, admittedly fewer, I’ll even seek a real blue ball session, Edging can be hot and powerful. Yes, to each his own!

Second what others have said.

When contacting a provider I am always specific about the kind of experience I want. Sometimes there is pushback or negotiation/compromise, and sometimes it’s “no thank you”.

However it’s better for both of us in the long run to be up front.

+1

I have enjoyed many a sensual massage where we luxuriated in each other’s naked body and masculine spirit, where erections came and went without becoming the focus of attention and there was no emphasis on achieving orgasm, that were beautiful joyful spiritual experiences. If the masseur has had Body Electric workshop training that is more common. I was enjoying one of these in NYC with a provider I had seen in Boston and while were slowly discovering each other I came, and regretted that it closed down the session. He looked at me and said poetically, “don’t feel bad, the path to orgasm is the clearest most travelled path and always tempting to take it but next time let’s explore the rest of the garden”

You are right, how can a massage be relaxing if you leave his place super horny? I don’t get how that is attractive to some clients, I mean each their own, but no, I will not go to these masseurs that do not help with the release, it is the opposite of relaxing.

(Unless it is actually strictly therapeutic, but I am not often in that mood.)

I agree, a zillion percent!

A good massage moves energy around in the body and that swirling energy needs to be released at the end. A massge that does not end w/ ejaculation leaves me unrelaxed and denied the full benefits of the session I paid for.

My first massages was in college. I was referred by my Dr. — Covered neck to ankles w/ a sheet! During the massage, I ejaculated spontaneously WHILE TOTALLY FLACCID! Not even a semi! No tenting of the sheet - only what ever mound my flaccid “grower” penis made.

My semen liquified and made a wet spot on the sheet. The Massuer went crazy - yelled at me - called me names - ended the massage and told me to leave! I had done nothing wrong and he never went within 18” of my groin. ENERGY - IT IS ALL ENERGY!

It was years before I started getting massages again — up front, I establishec nude on nude and said that I would ejaculate spontaneously during a good massage — WHILE FLACCID my cum would flow like a lava river:):)

Once into my 60, spontaneity stopped and Masseur assistance is now part of my massage — as it often was in eatly days when they would release me a second time at the end.

As for touching them, of course I enjoy that:) but some draw the line - I am fine with that as long as the are comfortable and move naturally during the massage —- not worried about or bothered by their penis touching, brushing, poking me as they work.

There can be tremendous energy flow if a Massuer leans his root chakra into/against my head while working - ENERGY!

Trying a new Masseur next week — will see how it goes - one of my regulars is moving - one that evolved to oral endings:):)

Edited by HornyRetiree

This got me thinking if almost demanding a masseur to be nude in beginning is too demanding sometimes. I was talking to a masseur and he mentioned that he does not always get nude in beginning because it is hard giving a good massage while the client is trying to touch you all over. He makes a good point. I have had masseurs who won't start nude because they want to focus on massage first then he will remove undies eventually.

I guess you can take it as masseur should give what client wants vs. focus on giving a good massage then let the other extras come naturally. I can see it both ways now.

I have enjoyed many a sensual massage where we luxuriated in each other’s naked body and masculine spirit, where erections came and went without becoming the focus of attention and there was no emphasis on achieving orgasm, that were beautiful joyful spiritual experiences. If the masseur has had Body Electric workshop training that is more common. I was enjoying one of these in NYC with a provider I had seen in Boston and while were slowly discovering each other I came, and regretted that it closed down the session. He looked at me and said poetically, “don’t feel bad, the path to orgasm is the clearest most travelled path and always tempting to take it but next time let’s explore the rest of the garden”

Hello Hung Bill - please do tell us who this masseur is, if in NYC. He sounds wonderfully exciting. I dig that 'exploring the garden' phrase. I think he really wanted to get to those weeds! H-O-T.

I mean what’s the point of being naked? Better off going to the mall or airport and getting one of those chair massages where you are nearly mauled to death and everyone keeps their clothes on.

I laughed my ass off when I read this....so true.

We’re both naked?....more than “therapeutic” is going to happen.

Don’t want more to happen?....keep your pants on and cut your rate in half.

Even then it’s unlikely I’ll repeat, but at least we’re clear on what is or isn’t happening.

Hello Hung Bill - please do tell us who this masseur is, if in NYC. He sounds wonderfully exciting. I dig that 'exploring the garden' phrase. I think he really wanted to get to those weeds! H-O-T.

No he is now in Seattle but no longer giving massage outside of Body Electric workshops

One of the other great resources to figure things out is this forum many times a little inquiry here will a few exceptions clear up questions.

Frequentmassagegetters site was awesome for reviews while it lasted for us local SoCal guys. (Damn puritans at patreon.)